Vader Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes yes yes, yet another Vader from me, well not a new one but a previously done one for a forum member,BUT, now utilises a 80/20 % sideshow to Hasbro body, so all the posbility of sideshow (at last) retains the bulk needed to carry of the OT Vaders, also comes with multiple hands, all the Maul hands with the leatheretter gauntlet bit, but they will alos be clenched fists and any other 'iconic' ones i can create.
DSCF0587.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0601a.jpg

Awesome as usual. Second pic looks like a production still from the movies.

Sideshow should just scrap their R&D team and hire you. :lol

Man Hurricane.....I'm dying to get one of your Vaders.....but that tree in the back.....just isn't producing....:monkey2

:google:drool That is soooo cool. My favorite part is the weighty look of the cape. It falls perfectly on the body. Fantastic.:bow

We may have to do business sometime hurricane.

glen , love the pose but have you ever tried or done a vader that could actually bow on that lighted perch such as the recent gentle giant statue or is that too much articulation to ask for of a 1/6th body? im thinking if it could be done you could do it.
i looked at the gg again and what you have pictured is real close. but i was thinking that in the movie he had a deeper bend and his hand touched the ground (i will look again at the movie).
and in no way is this any kind of critique that this vader could be better, for all i know that vader could do that now. just curious really.

Last edited:
Looks very nice, Glenn. Can't wait to get it:D

The proportions look so good now. It's not overly bulky and I love the poses he can get into. Will definetly be the prized possesion of my collectibles.

Last edited:
Glenn, can you post a picture of the body unclothed? I;m currious to see how many joints it has. specificly in the upper torso. If not, can you shop an inage with lines so we can see?

o, and by the way

WOW!! Glad I waited on getting one from you. This piece is fantastic :)

The body is 80% sideshow (all the upper body,arms,waist,hips,ankles,feet,and a sprinkling of hasbro in the legs)

Back