Boba Fett Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat looking... But after getting the Slave Leia I'm happy with just that for now.

Are you collecting all of these ones?

I don't collect these, but I did have to order this one since I am a big Boba Fett fan. I will display it with the animated maquette.

Thanks for pointing it out!!

I don't really like the pose the chose for him... its not bad, but I think I would have preferred him standing, or maybe firing. Anyway, still nice.

Thanks for sharing Josh, this will be my first key, first character I really liked in this format.

I don't really like the pose the chose for him... its not bad, but I think I would have preferred him standing, or maybe firing. Anyway, still nice.

I agree--this would not have been my first choice for a pose. But I still like it enough to order and display behind my maquette.

NP! They're quite addicting really.

Well, I've always been impressed with the style, just not a big enough fan of past character choices, I was tempted on the Leia, but $30 on a picture of a cartoon chick just cuz she looked semi-hot wasn't a sound investment to me. If they get into Luke and Vader and Obi-Wan and the likes, I'm sure my collection of these will grow.

Well, I've always been impressed with the style, just not a big enough fan of past character choices, I was tempted on the Leia, but $30 on a picture of a cartoon chick just cuz she looked semi-hot wasn't a sound investment to me. If they get into Luke and Vader and Obi-Wan and the likes, I'm sure my collection of these will grow.

I understand. I just can't get enough of them. :rock

Back