Medicom Yoda and SS figures picture please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango56031

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could someone who owns a Medi Yoda post a picture of him next to Luke, Anakin, or Obi. I'm wondering about his size compared to the SS figures. Most descriptions I've read have him at about 6 inches tall. The real puppet was 24-26 inches tall which is 1/6 scale should be about 4 inches. I'm thinking of getting a yoda to go with Bespin/Dagobah Luke in the future but don't want him to be up to Luke's waist. Thanks in advance. :D

He's almost exactly 5" tall. He looks great with the SS 12" line and I doubt SS could do any better for the cost of a new body for him. Sorry, too lazy to take pics.

Here is a pic from SithLord0498. He is on Luke's back but you get an idea for scale:

dagobahtraining.jpg

Wow! That does look really good. Thanks for the pic. Wouldn't mind seeing some more if anyone has got them.

I like this Yoda a lot, but I'd rather have one that has a lightsaber from the new movies that also looks a little younger.

Maybe it's one of those 'you have to see it in person' deals but Yoda looks overly sickly to me. He looks like he's been smoking too much opium, his cheeks seem to be overly sunken in. Yoda even in ROTJ had more life in his cheeks than what I see in the pictures of this toy. I have to see one in person because so many people seem to like it, maybe it just doesn't photo well.

Could someone who owns a Medi Yoda post a picture of him next to Luke, Anakin, or Obi. I'm wondering about his size compared to the SS figures. Most descriptions I've read have him at about 6 inches tall. The real puppet was 24-26 inches tall which is 1/6 scale should be about 4 inches. I'm thinking of getting a yoda to go with Bespin/Dagobah Luke in the future but don't want him to be up to Luke's waist. Thanks in advance. :D

The Medicom VCD Yoda is in near-perfect scale!

By atomhues

Just got my Medi-Yoda in the mail today, posed him next to my Ghost Anakin... All I can say is BEN!! BEN!! BEN!!

Back