Baltimore Con Haul!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
This guy is insane! He did it again! I can't help but laugh :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

PICT5259.jpg

From what I hear it was simple to get a lot of extrs on Sunday. They were selling them to anyone and everyone on Sunday with no line to wait in. Just walk right up and buy.

Im not so sure about that. It seems these things are only going up. If I can get the other for commanders for $700 if I dont win this last raffle or the 5 pack I will be happy.

That's just wonderful .. I get f'd over on Saturday and couldn't go on Sunday, and that happens? What a crock ... And GG doesn't even have the decency to respond to my email about it.

They're not going to.

GG is a scalpers best friend.

Mine has been shipped and should be here end of this week first of next.

They're not going to.

GG is a scalpers best friend.

Mine has been shipped and should be here end of this week first of next.

Actually guys like you are a scalpers best friend. You are the ones funding them.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Like I said above, guys like Josh pay for your comicon trip. Gentle Giant is just your supplier.

Well then thank you Josh! Hey, he not only bought my admission, but as memory serves he also kicked down my lunch for the day! :lol :chew

Actually guys like you are a scalpers best friend. You are the ones funding them.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I like to think of myself as their favorite third cousin twice removed. :rotfl

Well then thank you Josh! Hey, he not only bought my admission, but as memory serves he also kicked down my lunch for the day! :lol :chew

It was a good lunch too. :D

Back