1/6 Resident Evil figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I own the two 1/6 resident evil figures (Chris and Claire) that were made by Dragon toys when Code Veronica was released.
I was wondering if some of you tried to make custom figures especially based on S.T.A.R.S members. I'd love to see these guys made at the 1/6 scale:monkey5

That'd be fun, the Dead series would fit in well too. I'm running through RE4 for the Wii now (never did get it for GC) and I'm having a blast.

Heres a STARS operator i put together a while back.

stars1.jpg

stars4.jpg

stars3.jpg

Umbrella operator

umbrella5.jpg

umbrella6.jpg

Hey these look great S-ramos!

Could you tell how you made the RPD, STARS and Umbrella patches on the clothes?
That would help me a lot for the customs I'm planning to build.

Thanks!

You can just do a search on ebay for resident evil patches and youll be able to get all your images from there. Pm me your address and i can send you some umbrella patches and grenade labels.

I put together an RPD officer and Leon from RE2. Working one 4 survivors from RE Outbreak series. I agree the SST zombies fit in nicely.

Also have gear set aside for an Umbrella operative. Probably use him for the Outbreak dio.

If you want to see images of the RPD officer I will post someup from OSW later.

In the meantime here is Leon. I did this like more than 5 years ago so its not great but its not too bad. ;)

https://www.nemesisworld.com/leon/index.html

How rare are the original Chris and Claire? I did a search on Ebay and didn't turn up any thing. How much do these go for? Any chance I could get a few pics - so curious about how they look. Thanks.

i wish there were some good mass produced ones. i would love to have these...I've played every Resident Evil and love them.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Sideshow will be distributing the Hot Toys Resident Evil figures. Looks great :cool:

sorry.

I have alot of respect for Sideshow so when they say no pictures were allowed to be taken, i didn't take any.

Gentle Giant on the other hand, I video taped their whole shelves that says no pictures please :D

wanna see?

Gentle Giant on the other hand, I video taped their whole shelves that says no pictures please :D

wanna see?
Heh I've seen hundreds of pictures of Gentle Giant's "no pictures" display items at multiple sites. I guess they're kind of like the kid that had the "please don't kick me!" sign taped to his back....

I mentioned this over in the all things dead thread.
They were all based on RE4. Leon,Leon in his Racoon City outfit, Klauser and Chainsaw. They all looked amazing.

Back