Asajj in 20-25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Asajj Ventress 12-inch Figure (item #2113) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-20 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

I would like to know why I am not getting any notices. I have put all their email addys in my address book. I check my junk mail folder religiously. Nothing. The last few figures I have received from them I got no notice but the shipping notice.

Why oh why sideshow? :monkey2:confused:

Ha! Ha! I got my notice for the exclusive! :chew

:cuss

If this order ends up being cancelled because I am not getting notified I will break something non-Sideshow related... like a cup or a ball point pen.

Well, we are in the time when we will see if my exclusive waitlist from 5/2 is converted.. I'm not holding my breath.

I can't wait! I was moving some things around in my cases when I got the notice for her. Along with the Mechno-Chair, my Sith display is gonna be pretty kick-ass!!!:emperor

On a sidenote, I'm really hoping we see more of the new Clone Wars cartoon at SDCC! That'd be icing on the cake with Assajj coming!

Last edited:
Yeah i'm on the waitlist as well. I always liked these pics.

IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4898.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG

can't wait for her to arrive! looking at kit fisto above i really need to get him...i've delayed it too long.

Back