Angel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Preview tonight :cool:

07062007014325hm0.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a mighty big collar he's wearing. The sculpt looks fantastic but it does appear to be crosseyed :monkey2
Damn the crosseyed-ness:monkey4

Btw Karma, where'd you get this?

Last edited:
I am a huge Angel fan. I do hope they fix that cross-eyed look he has. And what the deal with that huge collar? Is that early Angelus or modern day Angel? Angel would never be caught dead in that get up.

Eric

The collar does seem a bit... largish, and the eyes may also be a problem, but he also looks somehow surprised. I really want to see more so we can see how many of these issues are going to be real problems, and how much is due to the lighting and camera angle.

Oh, and where's his leather coat?

Something is off in the facial. Reserving judgment until I see the official PreOrder pics...

The Good - Pose...subtle and classy

The Bad - Forehead...too many wrinkles

The Ugly - JACKET...WHAT THE? It's wrong on so many levels. Angel usually wears a leather jacket, and even when he isn't wearing leather, he almost always goes for a more casual look. Why is the jacket buttoned all the way to the top?

He looks good to me so far but then again i'm a mad Boreanaz fan, lol. I can't wait to see more pics. I'm deffinately ordering him anyway

Gotta say, from this one pic, not very impressed. I love the pose from his arms but to me, he seems to be suffering the same problem as all the other Angel figures. He looks to OLD, his face, actually his whole head seems to be compressed, squished. It should be longer and thinner. The forehead is all wrong. The eyes are not good, David Boreanaz has nice big brown eyes, not sqinty, crossed eyes.
Also, the hair, why, oh, why! It seems like all figures with large spiky hair tend to look like they have an afro. Look at Becoming Angel and Oz.
His hair needs to be triangular and spiky, not flat and lumpy. At the moment, i will NOT be getting this, which is a shame because ive been excited since i heard about it.

Also, whats with the clothes.....Wheres the leather jacket?

From this picture, This looks like Angel 30 years after he Shansued

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sideshow, Fix This! :monkey3

Last edited:
oof! Disappointing!

What did he do, join the Navy?!?! Is that why he looks like he's wearing a bloody peacoat? And yes, way too many wrinkles, odd expression and he does indeed look cross-eyed! Maybe everyone b*tching about and some returning the lazy eyed Buffy made them play it safe the other way! Spike looks a LITTLE crosseyed but acceptable but ANGEL here looks like he has retardation or something! Ooof! Thanks, Sideshow. Saving money is good!

:(

Back