Hey everyone, I just got engaged!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
after ten years together, my girl agreed to be my wife at Niagara Falls yesterday. I'm absolutely wrapped and thought I'd share the news with the great peeps on this forum.

However....
While I was away, my PF Speeder Bike and Exc. Kenobi sold out. I'm on the wait list so fingers crossed. Hey, it was worth it!:chew

Anyway, once again,
HOORAHHH FOR US!!! (and for anyone else that needs a cheer!)

D

PS,
it's been a while since I argued with Dekadentdave, where is he?

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you enjoyed your life while it lasted :monkey1

King Darkness said:
Another free man lost to the confines of marriage :monkey2

yeh but she's been real cool about my collectibles and has even bought me a lot of em. On top of that she's damn saxxy!!

Thanks for all the great wishes guys!

D

Congrats!

And don't worry about the Speeder PF. You should be able to score one pretty easily off the wait list.

bidge1000 said:
yeh but she's been real cool about my collectibles and has even bought me a lot of em. On top of that she's damn saxxy!!

Same can be said of my wife, but it is no less depressing losing ones absolute freedom!

Just ask Paris Hilton:lol

Congrats! 10 years, what took so long? I think it was 1 1/2 before engagment for me, another 6 months later for the ol' 'screw a ceremony, let's go to Vegas' hitching. Either way, rock on!

Ten years later. Wow! Congrats! I got married after three months of dating. Slightly less than you.:D We're celebrating our tenth this year.

seriously, thanks so much everyone.
By the way, have you all seen irish jedi's prop work? My heart got torn the other week when MR lost the star wars license but there's always talented people around that can make stuff!

Thanks again all of you! We're now even talking about getting hitched in Niagara, even though we're from the UK but live in DC, weirdy eh!!

D

Back