1:1 R2 and 3PO??? Price?? Info??? What gives???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am so dumbfounded that no one is talking about these! They look even better than they did a year ago...What is the deal? Is there any info listed for these? Did any of the SS reps say anything about these? COST? AVAILABILITY? Etc??? :monkey4 :confused:

Summer is what they said, it was either June or July I cant remember. I asked.

mfoga said:
Summer is what they said, it was either June or July I cant remember. I asked.
Phew! Thanks, man! That is much appreciated!
I am happy to know that info is forthcoming! I just have to have some patience, I suppose. I have been brooding over these for near on a year now....Since SDCC...I must have these...

I know they are going to cost and arm and a leg....I am just getting antsy and I want to know which arm and leg I am going to have to fork over for them! :eek:

Sir Tristram said:
Phew! Thanks, man! That is much appreciated!
I am happy to know that info is forthcoming! I just have to have some patience, I suppose. I have been brooding over these for near on a year now....Since SDCC...I must have these...

I know they are going to cost and arm and a leg....I am just getting antsy and I want to know which arm and leg I am going to have to fork over for them! :eek:
I will pry a lil more and see what I can figure out but no promises.

They're still perfecting the prototypes as well as figuring out how the production run will work. Have no fear, they are still on the plate and we'll release info as soon as the details are set in stone. :duff

Well I was told they will be around 6k each. They said they are reworking lights, adding more sound features etc.. Thats all I know.

mfoga said:
Well I was told they will be around 6k each. They said they are reworking lights, adding more sound features etc.. Thats all I know.

As I figured, a bit out of my price range. Though it does seem they will be sold seperately which is good. I just hope they make about 3x more R2's

Thank you so much, Dusty and mfoga!!!

I wonder if they will sell the set as a special deal...Like $10K for the set!

I am so happy that they are going to have sound and lights! Yahoo!! :chew

Sir Tristram said:
Thank you so much, Dusty and mfoga!!!

I wonder if they will sell the set as a special deal...Like $10K for the set!

I am so happy that they are going to have sound and lights! Yahoo!! :chew
Lights for sure, sounds they are working on. Well for R2-D2 at least onn and he C-3P0 arms will have a lil mobility and the head will swivel and R2-D2s head will swivel

mfoga said:
Lights for sure, sounds they are working on. Well for R2-D2 at least onn and he C-3P0 arms will have a lil mobility and the head will swivel and R2-D2s head will swivel
They sound better and better every time you update! Thanks!!!

Sir Tristram said:
They sound better and better every time you update! Thanks!!!
Well let me make it better. Bases that will look like the floor of the Falcon are being made for these too.

mfoga said:
Well let me make it better. Bases that will look like the floor of the Falcon are being made for these too.
Oh, man!!! Sweet! You DID make it better! Thanks for the update!

But, in the Q&A they said they will not be available in a set...I am stunned about that!

Perfect opportunity to sell them together and take off a grand or so from the price of the pair! Oh well....Either way, I am going to sink much, MUCH deeper in debt! But at least I'll have some droid companions to keep me company!

Sir Tristram said:
Oh, man!!! Sweet! You DID make it better! Thanks for the update!

But, in the Q&A they said they will not be available in a set...I am stunned about that!

Perfect opportunity to sell them together and take off a grand or so from the price of the pair! Oh well....Either way, I am going to sink much, MUCH deeper in debt! But at least I'll have some droid companions to keep me company!
Wow are you just watching, waiting for me to update this?:rotfl

mfoga said:
Wow are you just watching, waiting for me to update this?:rotfl
Actually, I have not been on here is almost 24 hours! LOL! :lol
But your update is the MOST information I have gotten all weekend (of the pieces I really wanted info about!)

Thanks again!!

Hey, did they mention (or did you) anything about other possible life-size pieces? Han frozen in Carbonite, perhaps? I know they probably want to get these out of the gate first and see how they do, but even Don Post/Illusive Concepts made more than just the droids! I REALLY want a seroes of life-size pieces...and the Han Slo in Carbonite is at the top of my list! They could add the proper lights this time! ....OK, I know, I am getting ahead of the game here, but I just LOVE this life-size stuff!

Thanks for helping out with the questions! (I am going to Celebration Europe, but Sideshow will not be there, so this was my chance to get some info!)

Sir Tristram said:
Actually, I have not been on here is almost 24 hours! LOL! :lol
But your update is the MOST information I have gotten all weekend (of the pieces I really wanted info about!)

Thanks again!!

Hey, did they mention (or did you) anything about other possible life-size pieces? Han frozen in Carbonite, perhaps? I know they probably want to get these out of the gate first and see how they do, but even Don Post/Illusive Concepts made more than just the droids! I REALLY want a seroes of life-size pieces...and the Han Slo in Carbonite is at the top of my list! They could add the proper lights this time! ....OK, I know, I am getting ahead of the game here, but I just LOVE this life-size stuff!

Thanks for helping out with the questions! (I am going to Celebration Europe, but Sideshow will not be there, so this was my chance to get some info!)
Nothing more about that scale. Dude you should have come to L.A. Ill take some pics tommorow night so you can fell like you were there.

mfoga said:
Nothing more about that scale. Dude you should have come to L.A. Ill take some pics tommorow night so you can fell like you were there.

LOL!! :lol Rub it in! ....No, really, thanks, man!!!:D

Back