RIP Burt Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAZGUL-KING

Like a Bantha
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Damn.....

Smokey-and-the-Bandit.jpg

Another legend gone. Having met the Man a couple years ago, I can say he was truly one of the last of his breed. Rest in peace Burt...

Another legend gone. Having met the Man a couple years ago, I can say he was truly one of the last of his breed. Rest in peace Burt...

I met him a few years ago as well and my son (who was only 8 at the time) had no idea that he was meeting a Hollywood legend.:lol

Loved Bandit ... makes me feel old seeing all those guys leaving this world...

RIP. Its going to be terrible when all my heroes like Schwarzenegger, Stallone, JCVD are no longer with us. At least we will still have all their great films.

We're all getting old. I just watched a clip of outtakes from Cannonball Run. In the final clip, most of the people in it have passed. Burt Reynolds, Dom DeLuise, Sammy Davis, Jr., Dean Martin, Farrah Fawcett, Roger Moore, Burt Convey, Jack Elam, Mel Tillis, and Hal Needham. Most of our childhood is going or gone. Sad day today is.

Burt was one of the first hollwood stars I ever saw, way before Indy or Solo, or Starlord, he was the ultimate male i aspired to be as a kid. That guy sure made me laugh. I replayed Cannonball run over and over, and was so excited to see Smokey and the Bandit on T.V, Hollywood wont be the same without him.

I will miss that dude.

R.I.P Burt

We're all getting old. I just watched a clip of outtakes from Cannonball Run. In the final clip, most of the people in it have passed. Burt Reynolds, Dom DeLuise, Sammy Davis, Jr., Dean Martin, Farrah Fawcett, Roger Moore, Burt Convey, Jack Elam, Mel Tillis, and Hal Needham. Most of our childhood is going or gone. Sad day today is.

I can relate, the first movie I saw Burt in was Cannonball run as a kid.... I loved that movie.... and it had nothing to do with the big breasted women in the Lamborghini Countach :monkey3

Back