• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NECA 1/4 Scale Catwoman Action Figure - Default Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToneEnthrall

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

A little embarrassed to have to write this. I purchased the incredible Catwoman figure last March and she had been on display and well looked after. Fast forward to now and I have lost her default angry head, with the flowing hair. I moved to a new apartment last month and I’ve got a horrible feeling I’ve lost that piece forever. All of her accessories were stupidly loosely laced around the custom stand I bought for her and they are all accounted for.

I contacted NECA on Twitter to request if they had a replacement head I could purchase that they could send me. They kindly checked their warehouse and unfortunately advised they had none of these heads left available.

Is there anyone here who has the default head for sale at all?

The figure itself is very hard to come by nowadays and I don’t have the funds available to splash out on those on eBay that are increasingly inflating in price.

If anyone can assist me or can lead me in the right direction then I would be eternally grateful! Thank you all in advance!

Back