New emperor palatine pf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really need a evil wheelchair bad guy for my sw collection. I sold away my last one when I was out of space. Any news if ss might make a new one? He's the king of evil in sw so I'm sure so many people needs a needs a new version of this big bad guy. :wave

I really need a evil wheelchair bad guy for my sw collection. I sold away my last one when I was out of space. Any news if ss might make a new one? He's the king of evil in sw so I'm sure so many people needs a needs a new version of this big bad guy. :wave

I kind of doubt it. The first one was pretty dang good and a new one would be $800+ with the throne at today's prices.

giphy (1).jpg

Yes I remember how upset collectors were when he came out at $500.00, a new one would be at least $800.00. SSC has just made 2 big pieces Bike and Emperor they don't like to make these big pieces for SW. I am so glad I ordered the Speeder Bike Pf when it came out in 2007, and not say I can wait for another one. So I would go with no, for a new.

Can you imagine what they'd charge for the Speederbike now!?!?!

Yes I was thinking about. I would love if they would have made Luke on Bike PF variant. I am mostly not a fan of variants but that would have been awesome. I use to pay $250.00 for a PF then so I would guess $2,000 at least.. They had the Bike I don't get why they didn't make one then with Luke.

Last edited:
I got excited that a new Palpatine was in production

what a letdown

Back