It’s not called DCEU. Then what is it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
So there wan article that a journalist did on the DC movies and called them DCEU. Since then, WB said that’s not what the official cinematic universe is called. Then what is it?

So there wan article that a journalist did on the DC movies and called them DCEU. Since then, WB said that’s not what the official cinematic universe is called. Then what is it?
They should rename it to DCFU

DC Film Universe

****. Absolute ****.

original.gif

It was officially called “DC Films” in that Dawn of the Justice League Special that aired on the CW last year.

Full Version Here...
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nk37u

When I started hearing/reading DCEU, I was confused. But I just figured it was officially changed. Guess not!

So I’ll stick with DC Films for now.

I think the fact that the name DCEU started out as a joke makes it a perfect name for this garbage universe (except WW :monkey3)

I always thought it was DCEU. Someone mentioned DC Multiverse though, which I think may be correct.

For those who think the entire universe is crap though, so when will you be seeing JL in theaters? Just like you probably thought MoS was crap, yet went to see BvS, SS and WW. :lol

Official or not i'll still call it the DCEU to differentiate them from older DC movies or current DC movies set outside this timeline such as the mooted Joker origin movie.

Official or not i'll still call it the DCEU to differentiate them from older DC movies or current DC movies set outside this timeline such as the mooted Joker origin movie.
Exactly. If anything, this just shows though how DC/WB haven't learned how to control their own PR. I'm a fan of the movies but a half hearted attempt to distance themselves from a "branding" that has taken root just doesn't sit well.

I always thought it was DCEU. Someone mentioned DC Multiverse though, which I think may be correct.

For those who think the entire universe is crap though, so when will you be seeing JL in theaters? Just like you probably thought MoS was crap, yet went to see BvS, SS and WW. :lol

I saw MoS in theaters, and thought it was okay, not good but not bad.

Saw the reviews of BvS and stayed away, until I got the blu-ray for less than the price of a ticket.

After that I watched a cam rip of suicide squad. It was so bad, I changed the speed to make it end faster.

I was gonna skip Wonder Woman, but the reviews reeled me in, and I thought it was pretty good.

I'm gonna skip Justice League if the reviews say it's bad. Since the review embargo ends pretty late, there's a good chance it's gonna blow.

I don't really think it's crap. They are good movies, much better than Marvel, I've stopped watching these some time ago. Now, being good movies doesn't mean they capture the characters as they should. On that account, it's a complete fail. Still, I still can't find the courage to watch WW although I have the bluray and certainly won't go to a theater to watch JL. Actually, I should be excited to see all those heroes together, but strangely, I don't feel anything...

... much better than Marvel
:slap Whhhaaaaaaaa!!!!??????

I still can't find the courage to watch WW although I have the bluray and certainly won't go to a theater to watch JL. Actually, I should be excited to see all those heroes together, but strangely, I don't feel anything...
On this, I agree, but you should watch WW.

Is DCEU = DC Expanded Universe? IF so, I think this is accurate because WB has decided to have TV Flash, TV Superman, TV Bruce Wayne and who knows where they're going next. So this IS an expanded universe.

Back