Iron Man Mark 3 Diecast Stand Part Missing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTinez

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I wanted to get some help from the community with offers and/or information. I bought this figure brand new from a local comic shop. The figure is in perfect condition and came sealed in the original brown shipper and inside box and packaging. However the black metal rod for the stand that screws into the base is missing. It looks like it just wasn't included by Hot Toys.

The shop is not a licensed dealer so I don't have an option for getting a replacement from them. I contacted Sideshow and they can't help in this situation unfortunately. I emailed Hot Toys as a long shot but this probably won't go anywhere. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price but can't find anywhere to buy an extra stand rod from.

Besides eBay, is there anywhere else I could buy this part from? Does anyone have an extra rod that will work with the round gray Iron Man figure bases for the 1/6 scale figures that they are willing to sell? Please PM me if you're interested in selling. Thanks for any help or info that you can offer!

Check Toy Anxiety.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately they don't have the rod on the site right now. It I'll keep checking.

I heard back from HT and they told me to check with Sideshow. It looks like I'm running out of options unless I buy from eBay or another member on here.

You're going to have to deal with ebay, that figure is old now and with the older stuff ebay is the only recourse.

Back