Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike PF / Displays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burak

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Finally I managed to get my favourite piece into my collection. As I will be moving to a new place, I keep most of my collection boxed, which brings out this question;

How do you displayed your Speeder Bike PF? I definitely believe that this beauty needs its own display.

15542420_10154940038107268_7531502122240507297_n.jpg

hehe : )

Thanks guys.

A good friend did it for me, it was a labour of love and is my most prized collectible.

I was actually thinking of grabbing another to have a "camouflage" version, but my good friend has unfortunately moved to the other side of the country (how dare he!).

maybe one day...

hehe : )

Thanks guys.

A good friend did it for me, it was a labour of love and is my most prized collectible.

I was actually thinking of grabbing another to have a "camouflage" version, but my good friend has unfortunately moved to the other side of the country (how dare he!).

maybe one day...

would love that version

It's a great piece, for sure. Mine is currently stored away for another couple months, but I had it on it's own shelf when it was out. Will definitely have it's own spot again.

It begs to be shown off and for very good reason!

No way I would want to mess with boxing this piece again, I had a second one and was very stressful to box when I sold.

Back