Exposing Steven Giunta recasting Adam Gu cop joker head sculpture.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xiajiani

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exposing one thing about Steven Giunta recasted Adam Gu Heath Ledger cop joker head sculpture. Adam Gu joker is one sculpture that every figure collector want to get. But almost half years ago, Steven Giunta sold one recasting cop joker head sculpture to me by original cop joker price. In the beginning, I am not find it. But recently, I send the pics of this recasting cop joker to Adam, he helped me confirming that cop joker was recasted by Steven Gunita. Then I contacted Steven Gunita, but he didn't return my money or exchange the original cop joker head sculpture to me. I just want to let people know about this thing. Steven Gunita recasting sculpture and he sold it by original price for making darkminded money! Here is the pics of this recasting cop joker head sculpture. You can search this Steven Giunta on SSF or Facebook.

I have to say more, Steven Giunta show original cop joker to me, but he send recasted cop joker to me. Adam help me confirm this one was a recasted.
69a627b17317a5d09e8eb6300088e342.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Last edited:
Exposing one thing about Steven Giunta recasted Adam Gu Heath Ledger cop joker head sculpture. Adam Gu joker is one sculpture that every figure collector want to get. But almost half years ago, Steven Giunta sold one recasting cop joker head sculpture to me by original cop joker price. In the beginning, I am not find it. But recently, I send the pics of this recasting cop joker to Adam, he helped me confirming that cop joker was recasted by Steven Gunita. Then I contacted Steven Gunita, but he didn't return my money or exchange the original cop joker head sculpture to me. I just want to let people know about this thing. Steven Gunita recasting sculpture and he sold it by original price for making darkminded money! Here is the pics of this recasting cop joker head sculpture. You can search this Steven Giunta on SSF or Facebook.
e8650da9006d790d540dd81c6032fd2c.jpg

Always je careful with accusing people of having done something. Adams Cop Joker has been recasted several times. He might have been fooled just like you. Personally I doubt that Steven does things like this. From the chats we had I got the impression that he is an honest, fair collector and a nerd like all of us. :duff

Always je careful with accusing people of having done something. Adams Cop Joker has been recasted several times. He might have been fooled just like you. Personally I doubt that Steven does things like this. From the chats we had I got the impression that he is an honest, fair collector and a nerd like all of us. :duff

He was banned recently, so there may be more to this.

In the secondary market its kind of pointless trying to pursue anything like this. It sucks, but thats the nature of copyright law.

I'm not saying I'm supporting such practices, but if the original sculpt was unlicensed in the first place then there's nothing anyone could do. An unlicensed artist and his fans are certainly aware that once a head is out in the wild, they have no power to control what people do with it unless they have the authorization to produce such heads in the first place.

Hi, thanks, I talk with him too, but he sold this one to me and Adam confirm that one is recasted...I hope people can take care about that.

In the secondary market its kind of pointless trying to pursue anything like this. It sucks, but thats the nature of copyright law.

Yeah, that can make good money...but recasted is really bad...

I have to say more, Steven Giunta show original cop joker to me, but he send recasted cop joker to me. Adam help me confirm this one was a recasted.

I'm not saying I'm supporting such practices, but if the original sculpt was unlicensed in the first place then there's nothing anyone could do. An unlicensed artist and his fans are certainly aware that once a head is out in the wild, they have no power to control what people do with it unless they have the authorization to produce such heads in the first place.

True, but posting this thread is helpful. He was already banned on here, so there's no progress there, but due to this thread, more people find out about this and can make the decision to block him on eBay etc.

it was trust that was breached, not the fact that it was recasted. He said it was original and instead sent a recast. Deceitful move to a fellow collector

it was trust that was breached, not the fact that it was recasted. He said it was original and instead sent a recast. Deceitful move to a fellow collector

Yeah, he show me the original pics of this joker. But he send this recasted joker after I paid him.

when was he banned and for what?
he has about 300$ worth of my stuff
and I have not heard from him in almost a year

when was he banned and for what?
he has about 300$ worth of my stuff
and I have not heard from him in almost a year

I am not sure does he banned? But I can search him on SSF. Maybe he will change one new account and still exiting in SSF.

Back