Exposing Steven Giunta recasting Adam Gu cop joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xiajiani

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exposing one thing about Steven Giunta recasted Adam Gu Heath Ledger cop joker head sculpture. Adam Gu joker is one sculpture that every figure collector want to get. But almost half years ago, Steven Giunta sold one recasting cop joker head sculpture to me by original cop joker price. In the beginning, I am not find it. But recently, I send the pics of this recasting cop joker to Adam, he helped me confirming that cop joker was recasted by Steven Gunita. Then I contacted Steven Gunita, but he didn't return my money or exchange the original cop joker head sculpture to me. I just want to let people know about this thing. Steven Gunita recasting sculpture and he sold it by original price for making darkminded money! Here is the pics of this recasting cop joker head sculpture.

I have to say more, Steven Giunta show original cop joker to me, but he send recasted cop joker to me. Adam help me confirm this one was a recasted.
06d83bd6ef68bc30997d8e6c06406904.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn! Recasting is a scummy practice, but to recast and charge you the same amount as the original (passing it off as the original), is an entirely different ball park. Action should be taken against him for this.

Agreed. I wondered what Happened to Steven. Its A Shame he went to The Dark side. I feel bad for the folks that bought this.

Damn! Recasting is a scummy practice, but to recast and charge you the same amount as the original (passing it off as the original), is an entirely different ball park. Action should be taken against him for this.

Thanks a lot. Yeah, it is an head sculpture 100% recasted. But he show me original pics when he want to sell it to me.

Agreed. I wondered what Happened to Steven. Its A Shame he went to The Dark side. I feel bad for the folks that bought this.

Thanks man. Recasted is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back