Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Star Wars JUMPTROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review. Won't give you a hard time about the hands.......

That said, I am glad I do not have a hand fetish cause if I did, your reviews would absolutely do it for me. Seriously, though, great review.

That said, I am glad I do not have a hand fetish cause if I did, your reviews would absolutely do it for me. Seriously, though, great review.

I really don't get why people complain about that lol How else am i suppose to show the figure off without using my hands? That said....i have been making an effort to not use my hands as much....thus the inclusion of the turntable.

Thanks for the review man! Love the turntable! Regarding the hands, that's your thing and there's no such thing as bad publicity. ;).

Seriously though, thanks for the review! Figure looks great!

I'm not saying you have a hand fetish, but that sounds exactly like something a hand fetishist would say.

I'm not saying you have a hand fetish, but that sounds exactly like something a hand fetishist would say.

I plead the 5th....lol

On a totally (seriously) serious note: I know we all bust Optimus's brass cause the hobby has gotten very politically correct, but the reviews are very well done.

Thanks!

m

I really don't get why people complain about that lol How else am i suppose to show the figure off without using my hands? That said....i have been making an effort to not use my hands as much....thus the inclusion of the turntable.

I wouldn't put much stock into the people complaining about your hands, file it under people gotta have something to ***** about...

I wouldn't put much stock into the people complaining about your hands, file it under people gotta have something to ***** about...

Oh i've been doing reviews for almost 9 years lol probably longer than most people have been, i've heard every sort of complaint you can imagine. It doesn't ever bother me, but it's still fun to discuss. It takes a LOT to really get me bothered by something lol. I talk with my hands. I always have. It's just my personality BUT i get that sometimes i can get over excited and they go flopping around a lot and it's something i've been trying to reduce to make my videos better :)

Back