Custom Binoculars for Sandtrooper PF or Snowtrooper PF order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
upon request of some members here I'm offering those 1:4 scale custom made binoculars for the upcoming Sandtrooper Premium Format Statue.

Unfortunately its not been out yet and I will post some pictures of them attached to the statue once I have him myself but for size comparison I attached a picture of them with the Snowtrooper and they look kind of cool on him as well :lol

The Binoculars come with the lather strap and is for Freaks members here $45 incl. free shipping within the US. World wide shipping is $13. If you are interested please send payment via paypal to [email protected] Please enter in message box "SANDTROOPER BINOCULARS" .. your forum name, real name and address.

If you don't have paypal send me a PM and I will send you a different link to order.

Depending on how many order we get in.. it takes time.. usually its between 5-10 business days.. first comes first but they will be made to order.

Paint might vary from order to order.. I can not match all those weathering and scratches 100%.. hope that's understandable ;)

binacoluar_collage_zpsg6wahtka.jpg

binacoluar_snow_zpsvanx9o0t.jpg

20160914_205231_zpslpolmpho.jpg

*Mods, please let me know if that's ok to post here.

Last edited:
Wow! I'm so excited!!! This looks spectacular!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd ordered! Payment sent.
Thank you so very much for doing these!!

Thanks guys!!!

I'll be happy to offer a snow trooper version..different kind of weathering ..more cleaner and a grey leather strap.. need a few days for that and order different straps :)

Thanks guys!!!

I'll be happy to offer a snow trooper version..different kind of weathering ..more cleaner and a grey leather strap.. need a few days for that and order different straps :)

DUDE, you're my favorite! You rock!
& you need a Mouse Droid on your Snowtrooper :lol

nice myc.. i might order this later when i see actual pics of this on the sandtrooper pf. do you have an option for a less weathered one? thanks!

Soon as I seen this I had to order 2, this one for the sandtrooper and a less weathered version that MYC will be doing very soon. As said above thank you for doing these Michael.

Yep.. will offer a less weathered version that will go more with the snow trooper.. I just need a week to get the other straps in.. I will post pictures once received :) Thanks all you for you kind feedback on those :)

Yep.. will offer a less weathered version that will go more with the snow trooper.. I just need a week to get the other straps in.. I will post pictures once received :) Thanks all you for you kind feedback on those :)

Cool !, I have the snow trooper, really interested on this version :)

Will have updated pictures for the snow trooper version soon as well then :)

I have had a notification that both my sandtrooper and snowtrooper binoculars are on there way to the UK, or atleast I hope this was what it was :yess:

I have had a notification that both my sandtrooper and snowtrooper binoculars are on there way to the UK, or atleast I hope this was what it was :yess:

sorry not to be a party stopper.. but you are the exception .. I create your label but I have not received the grey straps for the Snowtrooper yet...eagerly waiting for it.. or if you want to have the same dark brown ones I can ship already.... so its on hold.. sorry buddy.. :(

Ah bugger :gah: if you think the grey will look better on the snowtrooper I rather wait on your judgement. Good things come to those who wait.

Yes it will look better..the weathering on the snow trooper version is different.. (no brown tones) ..it's more a snow weathered effect and grey will look better. I will have pictures up ones I get the straps and according to tracking I will have it tomorrow...means both your binoculars will go out Friday.

I'm truly sorry but you will see those two additional days will be worth waiting :)

No probs micheal. My stormtrooper ralph Mcquarrie arrived today so that cheered me up. Real nice statue in the flesh and I'm glad now I cancelled the vader premium format and bought this instead. Something just didn't look right with the vader for me. Look forward to the binoculars now and sandtrooper shipping on the 19th of September.

Back