A new guy from France

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My name is Kevin and I live in France. As far as I could remember I've always been a die-hard toy collector. I do not own many 1/6 action figures but I am really getting interested in it :monkey5
I actually have 3 Medicom figs: Tiger Stripes Naked Snake, Zombie face Snake and Symbiot comic Spidey (I'll have Spawn and Symbiot Spidey from the movie next month)
I should receive my first Hot Toys figure, the Ancient Predator asian exclusive, within the next two weeks.

I think I'll have some good times with this forum that I already like a lot!

See you guys,

Kevin

salut le francais...c'est moi le roi du board ici...enchanté !!!

Welcome, Kevin!

If you happened to have read a negative comment that I made about the French recently, please know that I was only joking. In fact, it was actually just a typo. I was meaning to make fun of the Dutch.

pixletwin said:
Bienvenue ! Essayez de ne pas obtenir infecté par notre folie locale. :monkey5 :D

NOT BAD... BUT INSTEAD OF THE WORD ''OBTENIR'' PIXEL,IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE WORD ''DEVENIR''.MAKES MUCH SENSE...:cool:

Shai Hulud said:
NOT BAD... BUT INSTEAD OF THE WORD ''OBTENIR'' PIXEL,IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE WORD ''DEVENIR''.MAKES MUCH SENSE...:cool:

Thanks Shai. That reminds me of a time I was teaching someone how to say Tu avec L'amour de la chat, thinking noone understood me and this guy from Quebec (whom I didn't know) took me aside and said "Thah coorect thin too say ees "Pusse" baht please, yoor jahk ees very bahd." and walked away. :lol

congerking said:
I heard that French people smell, is that true?

:lol That's just a cliché... let me remind you that we -the french- invented the perfume. I don't see why we should smell more than the americans. We have involved since the stone age and we know what a shower or a bath is ;)

Dark_Spidey said:
:lol That's just a cliché... let me remind you that we -the french- invented the perfume. I don't see why we should smell more than the americans. We have involved since the stone age and we know what a shower or a bath is ;)
I am sure the French don't smell as bad as the average American fast food consumer!:monkey1

Dark_Spidey said:

:rotfl :rotfl Well, I'm up to 1 bath a week, so as long as you're better than that, you're okay in my book. :emperor :emperor

Back