CoolProps to attend SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeno Junkie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! I've confirmed that CoolProps will in fact be attending SDCC later this month! I can't wait to see their display and hopefully get a peek at some of their new and upcoming pieces! What does everyone hope to see from the CoolProps booth?

I'm hoping for the following:
- 1:1 Big Chap head complete prototype
- 1:1 Alien Resurrection Warrior head (WIP)
- 1:1 Predator Lifesize Bust (WIP)

Everyone make sure you take tons of pics and videos and post them here!

Ah sweet! That's great news I would kill to see big chap and predator

Coolprops has good stuff, but they move a bit slow so I would be somewhat surprised if they have anything new or new in the works to show at SDCC.

Ha, if there would be a P1 bust, guess they have to make two prototypes then, since 24th is wonderfest in Tokyo as well.

Ha, if there would be a P1 bust, guess they have to make two prototypes then, since 24th is wonderfest in Tokyo as well.

Going to be an AWESOME month for CoolProps! I hope we get tons of videos and pics from both conventions!!

Since Coolprops has said that P1 would be their next 1:1 predator bust, I'm hoping to see any progress on that.

They also need to get that P2 bust shipped already!

I really can't wait to see what they have on display and what prototypes we may see!!! I'm soooooo looking forward to these!

According to the CoolProps Facebook page they will have on display "production samples" of both the Alien 3 Dog Alien and the Alien Newborn! It's going to be great to see production samples!! Maybe we can gauge the quality of what we will receive a lot better now!

Per their Facebook page:

CoolProps at San Diego Comic Con 2016!

BIG NEWS !

We are very happy to announce that this year's San Diego Comic-Con International from July 20 to July 24th at San Diego Convention Center, at Sideshow Collectibles booth, CoolProps is going to display the production samples
of ALIEN3 / DOG ALIEN LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA and ALIEN RESSURECTION/ NEWBORN ALIEN LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA.

This is especially special for us since this is going to be the first time for us to display our production samples outside of Japan,
and also for the first time ever to reveal our production samples versions of DOG ALIEN and NEWBORN.
We are really excited to see our fans there!
Please come visit Sideshow Collectibles' booth (Booth# 1929)at the SDCC and Have a good look at our production samples!

We are all looking forward seeing you there!
https://www.comic-con.org/

Per their Facebook page:

CoolProps at San Diego Comic Con 2016!

BIG NEWS !

We are very happy to announce that this year's San Diego Comic-Con International from July 20 to July 24th at San Diego Convention Center, at Sideshow Collectibles booth, CoolProps is going to display the production samples
of ALIEN3 / DOG ALIEN LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA and ALIEN RESSURECTION/ NEWBORN ALIEN LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA.

This is especially special for us since this is going to be the first time for us to display our production samples outside of Japan,
and also for the first time ever to reveal our production samples versions of DOG ALIEN and NEWBORN.
We are really excited to see our fans there!
Please come visit Sideshow Collectibles' booth (Booth# 1929)at the SDCC and Have a good look at our production samples!

We are all looking forward seeing you there!
https://www.comic-con.org/
Awesome! Looking forward to the pics from my fellow freaks!

Back