CoolProps materials/ quality?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so let's see. This is what I expect from the Alien "head" line:
Big Chap
Aliens Warrior (Blue/ Brown)
Alien 3 Dog Alien
Alien Resurrection Warrior
Alien Resurrection Newborn
AvP Warrior
AvP:R Warrior

Not yet announced/ hinted but likely:
Alien 3 Alien / Dog-Oxburster
AvP Grid Warrior
AvP:R Predalien

Maybe, Just maybe...
Alien Resurrection Clones (1-7)

Bring them ON!!!

Ok so let's see. This is what I expect from the Alien "head" line:
Big Chap
Aliens Warrior (Blue/ Brown)
Alien 3 Dog Alien
Alien Resurrection Warrior
Alien Resurrection Newborn
AvP Warrior
AvP:R Warrior

Not yet announced/ hinted but likely:
Alien 3 Alien / Dog-Oxburster
AvP Grid Warrior
AvP:R Predalien

Maybe, Just maybe...
Alien Resurrection Clones (1-7)

Bring them ON!!!

I'm fairly sure we'll see all of that and them some (chestbuster, Predalien chestbuster etc) And then we'll have all of the Predators also no doubt... P1, Wolf, Elder, masked versions probably. And then the statues that have been hinted at. Good time to be rich... I imagine ;)

I'm fairly sure we'll see all of that and them some (chestbuster, Predalien chestbuster etc) And then we'll have all of the Predators also no doubt... P1, Wolf, Elder, masked versions probably. And then the statues that have been hinted at. Good time to be rich... I imagine ;)

I think I've sold my soul to CoolProps for the forseable future...

Is that true the avp warrior just simply a color-swap verstion of resurrection warrior?
Any different between the two heads? I know there is some differences of the body design.

Is that true the avp warrior just simply a color-swap verstion of resurrection warrior?
Any different between the two heads? I know there is some differences of the body design.

Well kind of, I suppose in the same sense that the Warrior was a big chap head with the dome removed and the skull detail sculpted rather than painted. ADI did the effects for both movies but they were only given about 5 months to do everything for AVP, this meant that they just didn't have time to make everything from scratch so they reused some props from A:R such as the face huggers and eggs etc. The AVP xenos were the Resurrection drones with some alterations to beef them up a bit and the new paint app that was more akin to Gigers original alien. This was all at the request of the director who liked the Warriors from A:R, as do I actually... As you mentioned, they also had some new body elements also.

I'd actually like all of these, I know some people don't like certain versions of the xenos, but I quite like their variety. The AVP:R drone is the only one I don't like personally.

Back