Iron Studios - Dawn of Justice Art Scale 1/10 statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iam_Dabatman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't find any thread for this. No love at all for these figures? :)

They are a bit small but I think they look great. Maybe the best (affordable) scuplts for BvS so far? Anyway, I'm in.

I actually POed Batman and Superman for €225 including shipping at a French online shop. They also have WW for €109 and Armored Bats for 129. I think it's a tiny bit expensive for this scale (B&W Bats are around €80/90) but if they deliver the same quality as the prototypes, it's worth it.

I wanted to PO that Batman. I think the pose looks cool and unique.
But why oh why is it 1/10?!!! :gah:
I only collect 1/6 and up.

There around $130 on Secret Compass.... I've bought a lot of these 1/10 statues from Iron Studios and I have to say the detail and QC on these are excellent...

That's good to hear! Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

I'm on the fence for Wonder Woman. I guess I'll decide when I see the movie.

I agree with Remy, though. That's a shame the scale is so small. If only it were 1/6... I would have gladly paid a bit more for that.

They look really good. I think they are too small for cloth capes, so why put one on armored bats?

BBTS has these up for preorder now for $105 each for the Trinity, and $110 for Armored Bats.

These look so good, the likenesses are just spot on and they nailed the poses. I'm just concerned about the size, 1/10 is awful small, and really isn't in scale with any of my other statues. Can't decide between these and the DC Collectibles 1/6 statues, which are also appealing because they'll scale with the Suicide Squad statues. I wish there were more reviews of these smaller scale art statues in English, so I could get a better impression of Iron Studios.

Bluefin has announced that they are now the exclusive distributor of Iron Studios in North America, and these four BvS statues will be their first releases.

There are a bunch of marvel figs now. Anyone got them? Thinking I can get 2 for 1 sideshow and downsize a bit

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I PO'ed Batfleck because I like his pose. Don't like the headsculpts of Supes and WW.

Apparently, Superman and Batman have been released:

Both capes are PVC but I'm OK with that. It will prevent breakage. Superman could be better but considering the scale, I still think both look great and I can't wait to have them.

Armored Bats is available too:

But this one I don't like too much. There is something off in the pose, to me.

I think they look great for 1/10 scale. Unlike the Kotobukiya 1/10 figures, however, these are much more expensive. I understand the Kotobukiya figures are all PVC but that $35-$55 price range is much better for this scale than the $125-$150 I've seen for these figures. Just my opinion.

That's actually a tough call. I understand your point but I don't feel PVC statues, even though they are well done, and I prefer paying more and have a polystone (or cold-cast porcelain) statue.

I do agree Iron Studio's 1/10 are overpriced, though. I wish they were $70/80 like DC's 1/10 statues (B&W Batman, for instance).

That's actually a tough call. I understand your point but I don't feel PVC statues, even though they are well done, and I prefer paying more and have a polystone (or cold-cast porcelain) statue.

I do agree Iron Studio's 1/10 are overpriced, though. I wish they were $70/80 like DC's 1/10 statues (B&W Batman, for instance).

I agree with you. I'd probably pick some of these up if they were in that $70-$80 range.

Agree, the Batman looks the best. the pose is excellent. I've got it on preorder from Amazon for $109 free shipping. Supposedly arrives late August

I didn't realise there were so many from iron studios at this scale - the marvel ones and Arkham knight batman look great, and the harley quinn that I'd forgotten about. Don't think there's an easy way to get them in UK though

New%2001.jpg

New%2002.jpg

Back