Who was your favorite/Most interesting character in TFA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite TFA character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Who was your favorite character in TFA?

3jybPft.gif

You included Hux and Maz but not BB-8? Thread fail. BB-8 was my favorite thing about TFA. It was great to see Han, Chewie, and the Falcon in action again. Poe was the best new hero. Rey was OP but likeable. Finn was a bumbling fool who contributed little to the story but bearable. Leia wasn't awful as expected. Kylo Ren (despite being a whiny, entitled, ungrateful millennial emo brat) was an interesting enough character.

Han Solo as portrayed by Harrison Ford is pretty much my favorite cinematic character ever but I figured it would be boring to vote for one of the classic characters so I went with Rey. Fantastic heroine and an instant icon.

I asked my daughter who her favorite was and she told me the Stormtrooper that Rey "forced" to let her go.

Where's the option for TR-8R? Nobody can match his 'sick spins' and intense loyalty. I'm surprised he wasn't the first option on the poll. A true hero.

I have only seen TFA once BUT what I felt was absent was background characters. I see some 3 3/4” figures on pegs and don’t recall seeing them in the movie. PT seemed to be a master of background characters and toys. Maybe multiple viewing will flush them out for me.

My order is:

Rey
BB8
Kylo
Han/chewie
Finn

I'll go with Kylo-Ren as my favorite character in The Force Awakens simply because there's so much more to uncover about him with his past with the Knights of Ren, his relationship with Luke, his relationship with Rey, his training with the Snoke, his belief system, his Vader-worship, his comradely (or rivalry) with Hux, his relationship with Leia, etc.

Back