Bandai Star Wars 1/144 Millenium Falcon Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else into Bandai's SW kits? Thought I'd share my finished Millennium Falcon. :yess:

_DSC8921.jpg

_DSC8983.jpg

_DSC8990.jpg

_DSC8992.jpg

Got mine a few weeks ago but I'm waiting on the arrival of the LED kit from Japan before tackling it.

Should just be another couple of weeks. The detail on this thing is insane. Blows the Fine Molds kit out of the water. I'm praying Bandai steps this kit up into the 1/72 range, too.

I have the fine molds in storage for years, too advance for me :lol

Agree that they should have a 1/72 though, it'll beef up any display with the remaining 1/72 kits.

Thanks guys! :lol

Bandai's kits are highly detailed and affordable, don't really see anyone tackling of their kits yet.

Ya I know. I didn't glue anything on this kit.... this is "exclusive" version ....LOL

I am waiting for higher resolution pics to do the scar. At the moment I just follow the pics on the box.

Looks great! :clap I hope you did not glue the exhaust vents, cause you misaligned them :lol

Did you include the large scars on the right side of the ship?

Wow. The kit looks great!
You don't get an optional OT circular dish at all?

Nah, it was sold as an TFA kit. So it doesn't come with the circular dish, silly I know. But eventually they'll release the EPIV version knowing it'll sell anyway. :dunno

Nope. DIY using USB lamp (for rear thruster) and connect to 2 leds for the cockpit and front using fishing string in lieu of fiber optics

Back