Indiana jones 5-6 :@)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURINS~BANE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Harrison drove down to see Steven in March while recovering from the crash in March..every opportunity he says it's His ambition to go back to the character...what Say You!!!?

Excited at this small possibility..Freaks..? Why not film a sequel and a prequel back to back...I'd just be happy with one more with him. ...Unforgivinge

Honestly, I want to see them make another one. Steven Spielberg may not be making the most iconic movies anymore, but, as far as skills go, he's still got it, and I'd like to see him take another shot at Indy. I feel like KotCS was a misstep, but, at the same time, a learning experience as far as how audiences respond to these characters. Truthfully, though, I'm not the guy to ask when it comes to this stuff because I'm kind of a glutton for punishment when it comes to properties I care about. I really don't want my favorite franchises to end on a terrible or, even, "meh" note.

I was not really a fan of KotCS, but I'd be a hypocrite to say that I wanted them to leave Indy alone when I still want another Die Hard after the cinematic taint grub that was A Good Day to Die Hard. I still love John McClane, and I still love Indy, and I'd rather they go out with a bang than with a whimper. I honestly think Indy probably stands more of a chance at a good movie, actually, just from the people involved.

As a casual Indy fan... I enjoyed KotCS for what it was. I would like to see another Indy movie with Ford in it. This franchise seems to iconic for a reboot though.

Don't reboot it, just tell another story like Fury Road or the James Bond franchise, Steven's inspiration for Indy.

Indiana Jones is just that, it's not Tom Cruise's James Bond ripoff, and you can just have 10 others come after Connery decides to call it a day, a reboot would ruin Harrison legacy, continuing adventures of Indiana Jones only.

Plus the only person that could have played Indy was River, watch the chemistry with him in Mosquito Coast, Harrison wanted him to maybe take over around now..sad.

All this garbage shirt about pratt? Forget him, watch him play a straight character in Jurrasic World? It was like, watching a bad comedian try and play a serious hero type terrible didn't work.

None of the well known actors in there 40's are suitable because it's probably the most difficult character layered wise in terms of him being a far more complex character then say Han solo. Would they even understand how many sides of the character as..?

Basically. If someone did do more after him, it would need to be a special person to do it, not a clown but similarities but the guy is his own man, I was thinking Anthony ingruba but his young Harrison impressions in that age of andaline??

Put me off and he's also not got the build or pretty uneven in size comparison to Harry, he's good looking but maybe a bit full of himself thinking he's gonna be the next Harrison...know one is going to be...

Needs more then excellent impression, plus is he tough can he take a punch to the face with out crying into his corn flakes? Probably not.

The right suitable actor and I can't think of one.

1Man's man
2tough but not showing it off
3hairy chest
4 70percent charisma/personality
5sledgehammer cardboard wit
6comic timing
7intelligence
8handsome
9well liked
10funny

And I think those are the key components of the makings of the next Indy when Harry wants it to happen it is his!!!

Honestly, I want to see them make another one. Steven Spielberg may not be making the most iconic movies anymore, but, as far as skills go, he's still got it, and I'd like to see him take another shot at Indy. I feel like KotCS was a misstep, but, at the same time, a learning experience as far as how audiences respond to these characters. Truthfully, though, I'm not the guy to ask when it comes to this stuff because I'm kind of a glutton for punishment when it comes to properties I care about. I really don't want my favorite franchises to end on a terrible or, even, "meh" note.

I was not really a fan of KotCS, but I'd be a hypocrite to say that I wanted them to leave Indy alone when I still want another Die Hard after the cinematic taint grub that was A Good Day to Die Hard. I still love John McClane, and I still love Indy, and I'd rather they go out with a bang than with a whimper. I honestly think Indy probably stands more of a chance at a good movie, actually, just from the people involved.

It wouldn't be a case of ending on a high note though. The positive reaction to this ''final'' film would likely just encourage them to make another one, potentially taking it right back into mediocrity.

Last edited:
I just want Star Wars and Indiana Jones to die. Is that too much to ask?

Indy 5 isn't going to happen- just isn't- it took 10 years of planning to get KOTCS going- they don't even have a script for this. All talk.

It wouldn't be a case of ending on a high note though. The positive reaction to this ''final'' film would likely just encourage them to make another one, potentially taking it right back into mediocrity.

Damn you and your pesky logic, A-Dev.:lol

Just recast and get on with it. F-ing joke this is with Ford again.

The only reason he can't wait to play the character again is because he can't wait for the paycheck. He was my childhood hero... but I ain't a child no more. He's done for me.

Back