Will you watch this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1484233348223075652.jpg

One, nothing in that video hooked me.

Two, it's on Syfy which means it will get canned after one season because no one watched it. So no point investing time watching it.

One, nothing in that video hooked me.

Two, it's on Syfy which means it will get canned after one season because no one watched it. So no point investing time watching it.

You can watch it online on November 23rd. By then you will be like WTF did I just watch or you will think it is amazing.

And that attitude gets good showed cancelled. Always have hope! The future of space opera depends on it!

Space opera needs its equivalent of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead!
Ummm... GoT and TWD are crap so this post makes no sense to me.

Not a fan of the darker, grittier shows (Netflix, HBO, Showtime, etc.) - they pander too much to the basest of humanity. Honestly I'd like something in the mid range for a space opera - doesn't have to be "Star Trek" squeaky clean, doesn't have to be sexually and violently graphic either - neither of those work for me any more for a TV show (though I know the second choice is currently popular). Personally, I'd like to see a space opera with modern day special effects, but well crafted stories with a core of flawed individuals who actually care about one another instead of trying to screw one another over like is the current popular trend today (I know, since 911 the world of distrust seems to have taken TV over - but that's not exactly real-world reality either), and done with the craftiness of Alfred Hitchcock - pick and choose what you show - showing it all can be anticlimactic. Mystery and unanswered questions can be a good thing if done right - I don't need it all in my face. I don't care for cold, soul-less science fiction, if it's too science based it's too cold - has to have heart to it.
:goodpost:

I'll try it out. I still watch Defiance and a few SyFy shows. They are getting better at it.

Back