• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT samurai predator for enterbay NBA figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The shep

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have a samurai predator complete, with box and shipper in great condition I'm looking to trade for enterbay NBA figures. I'm interested in them all so I guess let me know what you have and we can go from there.
Thanks for looking.

Hey what's the deal with you ?? You act like your interested in stuff ,ask for pics then say I'll get back to you...then you send me a email a few days later asking if I still have it and no response from you ,you like giving people the run a round..kinda Leary to do buissness with you!!

Last edited:
Hey what's the deal with you ?? You act like your interested in stuff ,ask for pics then say I'll get back to you...then you send me a email a few days later asking if I still have it and no response from you ,you like giving people the run a round..kinda Leary to do buissness with you!!

Hey there man, yes I was interested. I contacted you Sunday if you still had the figure and that's all I said. I was planning on sending you the PayPal. I wanted to make sure everything was good to go in the sense of bills and all that jazz before I sent you the money. I never said that it was a for sure thing, or when I was going to send payment or that I was going to send payment. I'm sorry you took it in the wrong manner, but posting something for trade doesn't mean I wasn't going to buy from you. And I for sure wasn't leading you on or anything like that. I said I would think about it and I never gave you a green light on the purchase. If you would like to move forward with the deal, we can do so, if not, no problem I understand. Thanks

Back