Savage opress premium format help !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcebu75

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi !
Firstable I hope you understand my english , sorry for that , I writing a sideshow and a lot of people but nobody help me , You do not feel obligated to help if you can not but please if you help me I'll thank you very very much !!

I´m from Perú and I have the Savage Opress Premium format , I had an accident and the base of the sculpture fell to the floor and broke :( :( ( only the base ) the sculpture is perfect ( thanks god ! ) My concern is the electrical part.

I have a multimeter and I see that not pass energy to the top , i mean the connection of the leg of the sculpture to the part of the lightsabers ... I am sure the card is broken or maybe the coneccion is wrong , because enter energy to the card but not come out voltage of it ( I try with my multimeter ) , that is the cable that goes to the leg of the sculpture .Please if you have a multimeter dou you know how voltage needs the lightsaber ? can you put the multimeter en the base and tell me the voltage please !!! , the input is 5V. but I am sure is more voltage to ignite them. Please help me !! just only need that information ( the voltage who lights on the lightsabers )

if you know a friend who help me please contact me Thanks so much ! mi email is : [email protected]

PS . I show you some pictures of my problem . d.jpgg.jpgSAVAGE.jpgk.jpg

You should try and contact sideshow directly if they can provide a replacement base. From my experience i've had 2 pieces I bought from online retailer, and sideshow just asked for invoice for proof of purchase. If i recall i paid the full shipping cost of a head portrait 27 bucks and body 53. This was when i started collecting 4-5 years ago i've contacted them in the past in getting my cyborg darth maul saber hand replaced and offer to pay with no luck they had no more replacements.

You should try and contact sideshow directly if they can provide a replacement base. From my experience i've had 2 pieces I bought from online retailer, and sideshow just asked for invoice for proof of purchase. If i recall i paid the full shipping cost of a head portrait 27 bucks and body 53. This was when i started collecting 4-5 years ago i've contacted them in the past in getting my cyborg darth maul saber hand replaced and offer to pay with no luck they had no more replacements.

Yep , Sideshow tell me they dont have more replacements .

Yep , Sideshow tell me they dont have more replacements .

well I saw that one coming.. sorry to hear Bro... the damage does not look good... no idea who might help you out on that :(

You might wanna check with PixelPiper in case he can reconnect the wiring with another module he uses for lighting up his CCFL lightsabers.

Back