X-Wing Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is there for X-Wing statues out there? I have seen the efx one goes for way too much. Any thing else I should take a long at?

The MR one goes for similar :p in studio scale there is nothing else but kits, and the best are a bit tough to get your hands on. If you're looking for smaller there is a lot of smaller official model kits that are quite nice.

There was the Code 3 one years ago. May be hard to find though.

There is one Code 3 X wing on eBay but it's $1400.00.

I had the Code3 before getting the eFX - the Code3 are not very accurate; really poor paint apps (too dark & grey), detailing very basic, etc.

The Fine Molds or custom builds would be your best bet now.

The code 3 made nice ships and vehicles, I own the Vader's TIE and AT-ST. The good thing about these 2 is that no other high end company made them, and they are metal and with removable parts that show interiors. Regarding your initial question, the X-Wing - I'd recommend an EFX instead of the too small, inaccurate and overpriced Code 3.

I'm really looking for something comparable to a 1/4 scale figure. So maybe in the range of 20x20? I don't event know what scale that'd be. Possibly bigger?

And chance you guys could post pics of some of your stuff or stuff you recommend. Would love it around the same price or cheaper than a PF too. $500 and under

do yourself a favor and buy the Bandai 1/48 model kit and do it yourself.. its super cheap and with some youtube videos pretty do-able even for a novice

I don't mean it needs to be 1/4 scale. But roughly their size, definition and price. So like 20x20 dimensions and decent detail.

I'm really looking for something comparable to a 1/4 scale figure. So maybe in the range of 20x20? I don't event know what scale that'd be. Possibly bigger?

And chance you guys could post pics of some of your stuff or stuff you recommend. Would love it around the same price or cheaper than a PF too. $500 and under

Also this guy make very cool modifications:

Projekte 2011-2015 - MAXX-REPLICAS

Assuming you're not a paint-by-number kinda guy, I would build and paint my own at this point.

do yourself a favor and buy the Bandai 1/48 model kit and do it yourself.. its super cheap and with some youtube videos pretty do-able even for a novice

I agree. I was not happy with lack of options on this one and decided to put in the time and do my own build.

Yeah. But I'm positive they'll be releasing one next. Especially since it plays quite a role in the new movie it seems.

We're possibly going to see the T-65 again in Rogue One?
The Force Awakens X-Wing is the T-70.

My opinion is that the Fine Molds X-Wing is a notch above the Bandai X-Wing, but it's a very close match.
The Fine Molds these days go for very high prices.

I also have the Code 3 X-Wing which I like as well. It's not perfect, but I would never sell it.

It'd be cool if someone did a scaled T-65 like the mythical EFX Falcon.

Back