Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 & LIFE-SIZE 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Confirmed by Cronicle - 1984 naked Arnold as Terminator, 1/2 scale bust!
Also confirmed in the thread by CC - Life-Size scale!!!
This is a must-have for me, and a perfect scale for the Legendary Bust display area.

Posted by CC on another forum - "... Our 1984 1/2 Bust is going to be very popular...." !

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.09.44 PM_zpsd1eegm6s.png~original.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 Scale 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Nothing in half scale for me...at least not yet. Looking forward to seeing this though.

For something like this not sure why they wouldnt just go lifesize. 1/4 scale statues are one thing since its a full body, but I think half scale busts are kind of odd. If you are just showing the head and chest go full.

He spends his whole life getting bigger, just for all these statue companies to shrink him down lol.

Chronicle:

This bust is now going to be Arnold's lower half

Interested to see how the swap out heads work without creating a seam line. Could be very cool.

They're basing it on the look from Genysys? Yuck. I saw this on their Facebook page:

Just back from a screening of Terminator Genisys. Now some of you may think that because we are the licensee we'll be biased. I've been a Terminator fan forever and the first thirty minutes of this film may be the best of the terminator franchise.

Because the CG looks cheesy. Seems like a T1 license would be cheaper if they wanted to go for T1 looks anyway, but what do I know?

Because the CG looks cheesy. Seems like a T1 license would be cheaper if they wanted to go for T1 looks anyway, but what do I know?
Well this is a statue, not CGI. [emoji38] They tried to get the T1/T2 license but were denied them for being a new company apparently.

1/2 Arnold will be on display at SDCC, he's all finished and ready for prime time.

1-1 of the same bust is planned as well..

Paul

Life size as well? I'm going to have to make myself put a limit on my Terminator purchases :lol

Back