Landed lucky for once on S S Dracula premium format statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timr

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got a premium format silver screen Dracula for a great price, after having to pay over the odds for all my previous buys now I'm thinking if you wait for the right time somthing will eventually turn up a the right price. Or it might of been a one off, the seller also sold the S S wolfman for only £30 at of all places a car boot sale and sold his Dracula bust for only £180 how I wish I'd met him earlier. Has anybody out there got a great figure for next to nothing. It would be nice to be always in the right place at the right time.

Those days are pretty much gone over here. You used to get local deals when people were not online, but pretty much everyone is now and those once in a lifetime deals are even harder to come by. Congrats on the score though. I have been looking for one of those also.

Just got a premium format silver screen Dracula for a great price, after having to pay over the odds for all my previous buys now I'm thinking if you wait for the right time somthing will eventually turn up a the right price. Or it might of been a one off, the seller also sold the S S wolfman for only £30 at of all places a car boot sale and sold his Dracula bust for only £180 how I wish I'd met him earlier. Has anybody out there got a great figure for next to nothing. It would be nice to be always in the right place at the right time.

Beautiful PF. They don't make them like that anymore. Congrats!

I think your right with auction sites I cannot image people not knowing the value as its so easy to check previous listing, ironically I emailed the seller of the Dracula he had it on a auction site and made a offer I thought he would not except, you only have to check what people are asking for similar figures and there 3 times as much as I paid, but I suppose there not sold.i suppose there worth what people will pay. On the same site there's a Cinemaqutte Aragon figure which I bidded on and now it's past what I feel I can put into it again it's worth what 2 people make it worth.

Someone got a killer deal on a Stormtrooper PF that I accidentally listed for the SS 1/6 Stormtrooper figure price, which I was also selling at the time. Of course it sold right away and I honored the price as it was my (drunken) mistake. :slap:slap:slap

Someone got a killer deal on a Stormtrooper PF that I accidentally listed for the SS 1/6 Stormtrooper figure price, which I was also selling at the time. Of course it sold right away and I honored the price as it was my (drunken) mistake. :slap:slap:slap
Some buyers are forgiving, but many would hit you with a negative if you did not go through with the sale. I hate when that happens so fast and you don't even have time to catch it yourself.

Back