Who wants the Cantina Band?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many band members would you get?

• None

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • One

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • More than one, less than all

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • All five members

Votes: 24 33.8%

• Total voters

Agent0028

Inebriated
Reaction score
The cantina band is one of the sets that I am really looking forward to getting from sideshow. So...hopefully they make them! Anyways, I was curious how much interest there is from other people for the band. Plus...we all like polls...right?

I'd like a situation like the original Hasbro figure where it was one figure with all 5 instruments, because as far as I know, they're all identical in costume so it'd be 5 of the same figure and too pricey for me that way, but they look cool enough that getting one in the collection would be nice.

I have all five of the Hasbro versions. I'd probably just get one if SS did them.

jlcmsu said:
I'd like all 5 figures. It would be the nice finishing touch Jabba and Friends.

I'd rather see Jabba's own musicians made to round out that set, the Cantina band is alien but separate from Jabba, for me.

I voted none. I think they would be a very cool display if you had them all, but I am really trying to stick to more "main" characters now that space has become a real issue for me.

The Modal Nodes Bith band from ANH could be cool, especially if Sideshow offered an incentive similar to that of the Rebel Troopers if you bought the whole set, but the Max Rebo band would be a dream item for me, especially seeing the quality and detail of Jabba.

MaulFan said:
I'd like a situation like the original Hasbro figure where it was one figure with all 5 instruments...
Hmm...I shoulda thoughta that when I made the poll...oh well too late now.

I might pick up one... just to have them. But most likely he'd just be displayed haning out with other aliens. Kinda like he was takin' 5 between sets... maybe having a deathstick :rolleyes:

I'd probably buy all five eventually but only secure one at first dependant on what is coming out...

All Sideshow would really have to do is make one figure and an accessories pack with all the instruments. This way you could buy one or five figures, but have all the instruments to pose them with.

Alright I hate to do this but there was actually 7 of them. I want all 7. I know Hasbro released 6 back in the day but their should be actually 7 of them. And they can make them all different by changing the head deco.

Here are their names:
Figrin D'an (kloo horn, gasan string drum)
Doikk Na'ts (Dorenian Beshniquel)
Ickabel G'ont (fanfar)
Tedn Dahai (fanfar)
Tech Mo'r (ommni box)
Nalan Cheel (bandfill)
Lirin Car'n (kloo horn)

My suggestion is to release just Figrin individually and with all the instruments since he did own all of them. Then have a set of 7 thats the exclusive for say $300 that includes all 7 band members in a nice huge packaging.

None for me, thanks. Unless I decide that I want them to dress up in Endor gear and battle stormtroopers.

All Sideshow would really have to do is make one figure and an accessories pack with all the instruments. This way you could buy one or five figures, but have all the instruments to pose them with.

I think that's the best route too.

I huge pass for me. I've got the Hasbro set and still don't know why I got them in the first place. The exact same figure with a couple of different instruments is not my idea of a must-have set.

Finally my first post here. Long time lurker and very active on the RS boards.
The Cantina band would be a great idea. I'd probably get a couple of them but only if there had already been a few other Cantina figures offered and a couple of bar sections. I so want a Cantina scene diorama.... maybe even more than a Jabba's palace diorama.

Back