So I have to Destroy my faulty Darth Maul Inclusive 12" - Ideas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
:maul
I recently received my Inclusice Darth Maul 12" Took him out start playing with him and I finially notice is right temple horn was missing. Contacted the SUPER SSC Helpdesk and was adv due to the high shipping charges for a return etc (Im Australian) I must destroy the figure beyond a repairable condition... to have a replacement sent out.

What shall I do...

I was thinking about Burning/melting him and filming it...:emperor

Ideas???

Duplicate his film demise in photos first for record, then, if you're in Australia, take a boat out to some croc infested waters and find a mean one and give him a snack.

MaulFan said:
Duplicate his film demise in photos first for record, then, if you're in Australia, take a boat out to some croc infested waters and find a mean one and give him a snack.

Then set the croc on FIRE!!!!!!

Definately cut him in half first and take lots of pics of that. Then crush him with a car and pull him apart piece by piece. Then burn/melt those pieces and explode them. Of course you can stop at any of these steps when Sideshow says OK.

Maybe you can chop his body up but keep the head in tact and put it at the feet of Obi as a trophy.

At least cut him in half so you can recreate this:

Then you can say you actually have one! :maul

That's just a wonky request. I mean, I can understand how high the shipping would be. But how do you tell someone, "uh, destroy it before we send you another one?" And how are you suppose to prove you destroyed it? Digital photos maybe, but what if you didn't have a digital camera? Would they expect you to go out and buy one to do it? Weird, weird request.

Back