Which movie has you the most excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which movie has you most excited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AoU right now, then once I see that, SW7, then BvS, then CW, I'm excited for all of them, good thing they are coming months apart from each other.

Fantastic Four, Mad Max Fury Road, and Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Honorable mention:

Ant-Man

Next year:

X-Men Apocalypse
Deadpool
Batman vs Superman

This year, mostly excited for Mad Max.

Will be seeing all listed. Avengers the least. From all the hype, trailers, tv spots, toys, I feel like I've seen the movie already. Which it looks to follow the exact same plot of the first one anyway.

Will be seeing all listed. Avengers the least. From all the hype, trailers, tv spots, toys, I feel like I've seen the movie already. Which it looks to follow the exact same plot of the first one anyway.

My thoughts exactly. I'm most excited for Episode VII, but as for 2016... Apocalypse all the way.

Well, I voted BvsS, because Supes has always been my favorite hero.

That said, I've watched both trailers and I must admit BvS trailer did nothing to me while I felt chills watching EP7 trailer. So if they are any indication of the actual movies, which is unlikely, Ep7 will be epic and BvS a total wreck

Batman Vs Superman. AoU is already upon us so dont count that, never got into Star Wars and Civil War is more Marvel so I'm more excited for something new from DC.

My gut tells me that Star Wars is going to be better, but it's BATMAN and SUPERMAN TOGETHER IN A MOVIE! I have to vote for it!

1. Batman V Superman
2. Star Wars Episode VII

I'm apprehensive when it comes to Whedon. I wasn't a fan of how he wrote the Avengers as children. Nor was I a fan of Nick Fury's patronizing, with his motivation of his fanboy agent dying, despite the fact that Tony's whole motive in life is saving the world and protecting people after his inventions were killing innocents, Thor whose a warrior that probably lost hundreds of allies in war, or Steve whose a soldier whose whole purpose was to help people and fight Nazis who were far worse than Loki, or Bruce who sacrifices his whole livelihood so no one gets hurt. I was bored of the mindless fighting of drones in the first movie, so I'm worried from what I heard about Ultron. I hope it's good though, but it might just not be for me. I couldn't stand Firefly, so I must be missing something when it comes to Whedon's writing.

I love Iron Man and Spider-man 2, and enjoyed Guardians , so I'm fine with superhero movies with heavy comedy. I just can't stand Whedon.

Don't mind Whedon. Absolutely hate Snyder. Miller is better than both of them. Mad Max ftw.

Star Wars without a doubt. Avengers is certainly next but no where near the excitement for SW. No real excitement for BvS.

Of those three, BvS. Star Wars second. Avengers a fairly distant 3rd.

Not listed ... The Hateful Eight. Jurassic World. Maybe The Revenant, which looks like a DiCaprio revenge western.

We haven't seen a movie in theaters for a while. Young kids. I want to say Man of Steel might've been the last. But, we'll probably take the kids to see several of those over the next year. Jurassic. BvS. Star Wars. Maybe Avengers.

SnakeDoc

I'm more excited for The Hateful Eight than anything else coming out. after that The Force Awakens. I haven't watched the second trailer yet because I don't watch trailers for movies I'm really excided for. I don't want the whole movie spoiled but it's always tempting. I might end up watching the second Force Awakens trailer. If I do I really hope it doesn't spoil anything too important.

Star wars when was Return of the jedi made ???:lol 1983 Yep 32 years has had waiting my whole life for this sequel we thought never see. Mad max has me interested but know will never replace original's. Then bats vs supes is still too far away and Avengers 2nd look's like will be very fun ,fast moving. Then terminator sorry i'm not keeping my hopes up wish furlong or linda was in these sequels.

1. Pan
2. The Hateful Eight
3. Silence

1. Warcraft
2. Civil War
3. Deadpool

My gut tells me that Star Wars is going to be better, but it's BATMAN and SUPERMAN TOGETHER IN A MOVIE! I have to vote for it!

1. Batman V Superman
2. Star Wars Episode VII

I'm apprehensive when it comes to Whedon. I wasn't a fan of how he wrote the Avengers as children. Nor was I a fan of Nick Fury's patronizing, with his motivation of his fanboy agent dying, despite the fact that Tony's whole motive in life is saving the world and protecting people after his inventions were killing innocents, Thor whose a warrior that probably lost hundreds of allies in war, or Steve whose a soldier whose whole purpose was to help people and fight Nazis who were far worse than Loki, or Bruce who sacrifices his whole livelihood so no one gets hurt. I was bored of the mindless fighting of drones in the first movie, so I'm worried from what I heard about Ultron. I hope it's good though, but it might just not be for me. I couldn't stand Firefly, so I must be missing something when it comes to Whedon's writing.

I love Iron Man and Spider-man 2, and enjoyed Guardians , so I'm fine with superhero movies with heavy comedy. I just can't stand Whedon.

Couldn’t have said it better.

Avengers 2 wins easily for me. Second would be civil war. I'm a bit surprised about BvS getting that many votes since it seemed like a lot of people hated Man of Steel.

Back