temzcollectibles collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temudjin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
instagram: temzcollectibles #redroomcollection

Hi guys, the name is Mu'iz or just Iz but i go by temudjin. I'd like to share my collection/display here.

I decided that I needed a room for my ever-growing collection and it was coming to a point where I was happy with what I had. I used to have my collection in a built in cabinet and desk and ask much as I liked it I felt like I needed detolfs and lights and other cabinets.

Update: April 2015 - Figures have come and gone but my favourites have stayed in my collection (mostly TDK trilogy stuff - how I started collecting 1/6) and the latest picture shown was in Jan 2015. At the moment the collection is going through an overhaul, both in figures and display and i will shortly be posting updates on the new look #redroomcollection

Hope you enjoy, feel free to ask any questions regarding display :)

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 5.47.36 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 5.48.07 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 5.49.08 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 5.54.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 5.49.57 PM.jpg

Attachments

• temzcollectibles jan2015.jpg
    temzcollectibles jan2015.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 270
Omg went from not much to totally epic in 3 shots lol. What an awesome set up and collection.

thanks guys! means a lot, i wish i took more progress photos, working on a different set up now, changing a few things here and there, will keep it updated :) :wave

A little update, detolfs are not filled/finalized. definitely want a more uniform look

IMG_1247.jpg

Wow. I really need to spend the money and get some of those lights. Looks fantastic.

thanks! these lights really make the figures pop in my opinion, i personally prefer cool white than warm white.

Back