1/6 Hot Toys... if you had to pick ONE Iron Man for your Avengers Display.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zildjian

Freakzoid
Reaction score
if you had to pick ONE Iron Man for your Avengers Display.....

Which would you pick???

MK III
MK IV
MK VII

etc.

Same VII.... perfect Iron Man armor and was in the Avengers movie... also imo nothing has come close to that armor yet

I agree as well... most of the armors than came after VII have to much gold for my liking. Same reason I am using the Avengers Black Widow and Light Armor Thor for my displays.... they are the best representations of their characters so far.

I am picking Mark 43. It reminds me of the Bleeding Edge armor in the comics, and that was one of my favs. Plus it is in AOU.

I agree as well... most of the armors than came after VII have to much gold for my liking. Same reason I am using the Avengers Black Widow and Light Armor Thor for my displays.... they are the best representations of their characters so far.

ohhhhh hohoho....... now now..... make sure to throw a 'imo' in there :rotfl

Iron Man Mark IV-1.jpg

I don't have any of those armor but I'll choose the armor from the movie that I like. Avengers & Ironman 1 are just epic so mk 7 & 3 for me!

I guess I am looking for a representation that best encompasses Iron Man from all genres into one. I really do believe that MK III, MK IV, and MK VII do that, with MK VII nudging out the other 2 but the slimmest of margins. I like the MK 43 armor A LOT, it just has to much gold in differing places for my eye.

Back