• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Classic Predator - Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How2TrainKaiju

Super Freak
Reaction score
Preferably with no major flaws. Small things, like a missing quill or two or small rubs, are ok. Looking to pair him with the new Masked Hunter, among other Pred/Alien pieces.

:duff

There's one on eBay now for $350 but it has some broken dreads. I got one several weeks ago for $260 with broken dreads and glued them back on. Not so bad unless you look really close and most of them were in the back anyway. I think there were a lot of problems with broken bits due to the poor packaging so it may be difficult/expensive to find one with few flaws. Good luck!

There's one on eBay now for $350 but it has some broken dreads. I got one several weeks ago for $260 with broken dreads and glued them back on. Not so bad unless you look really close and most of them were in the back anyway. I think there were a lot of problems with broken bits due to the poor packaging so it may be difficult/expensive to find one with few flaws. Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up! Most of the ones I saw on Amazon and eBay were pushing $700-800! $350 for a totally sold out item with fixable dreads could be a good deal.

In fact, I could probably make some predator green blood and put it on the damaged spots and say it's battle damage!

Back