Budget Stark - Thanos Throne setup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow.... it still sucks..... the throne is crazy inaccurate.... but it will probably be fixed :dunno

Good vid thanks BS :hi5:

I wonder what revisions HT will make to this prototype prior to it's final release? Hmmmm... Still glad I preordered this but I do hope the final version is more "display friendly". Oh well, only time will tell. Thanks, Budget Stark.

The throne could use some work though the figure looks cool..... still it's not Ultron so I'll pass. :lol

Fig looks great, the throne not so much though I'm assuming HT will fix it prior to release. Still think this is way overpriced, sticking with XM Thanos instead. ;)

That XM Thanos is something else :rock

76776-Loki-OH-YES-gif-Imgur-zLqj.gif

:hi5:

Regardless of the throne, the Thanos figure is awesome. The head sculpt is amazing. No regrets in pre-ordering this one.

I personally don't see them fixing anything with this. It's just an accessory to the figure. I doubt they'd spent a lot time on it now. The throne for me is one of the reasons why I"m not buying this figure. It takes up more room that is necessary and Thanos looks horrible in it. It's like an adult sitting on a chair made for a 7yo.

I am still happy I pre-ordered this beast, (knowing an Infinity Gauntlet version is a few years off) but I cant stand how his feet sit on the throne.......I hope he has a little better fit in hand with a little futzin.......

JP

Passing for the IG version. Im still disappointed we didn't get Ronan.

I personally don't see them fixing anything with this. It's just an accessory to the figure. I doubt they'd spent a lot time on it now. The throne for me is one of the reasons why I"m not buying this figure. It takes up more room that is necessary and Thanos looks horrible in it. It's like an adult sitting on a chair made for a 7yo.

Im not sure how it looks like an adult in a kids chair.

As for them changing it. There is zero chance they don't address the the way the chair attaches to the base. It may be as simple as a felt liner on the two points. But something will be changed. I'm going to say probably a clear solid thinner acrylic pole instead of the hollow tubes. That's the way I would go. But either way, it won't come like the proto

Two complaints. The fact that the display prototype is cracking is NEVER a good sign. Glad I passed on this. Holding out for the IG version.

Second, and very minor complaint, I hate the way his feet don't rest flat on the throne. Yes, I know. Stupid thing to complain about. Just annoys me. :dunno

I can't wait to have this figure in hand. All of my villians will take turns sitting in the throne.
That is, before Thanos whoops their ass and tosses them to the floor. :cuckoo:

The throne needs a lot of work. I hope that isn't the final version, because it's not looking too good right now.

Cheers Budget stark! I always look forward to your vidclips now....especially with the hot toys star wars stuff!

Back