Kamen Rider: The First #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinister

Super Freak
Reaction score
This guy was waiting for me at my office when I got back from my trip today. This second figure (in green) is even better than the first one (blue):

riders1.jpg

riders2.jpg

riders3.jpg

that is too cool, i want just one of those.... :monkey2

:mwaha :mwaha lolll...Another thread where you'll see 3-4 Medikommies talk about their ''greatest figure ever''....No freaks want those.

Shai Hulud said:
:mwaha :mwaha lolll...Another thread where you'll see 3-4 Medikommies talk about their ''greatest figure ever''....No freaks want those.

Shai :( I'm not a Medikommie. I collect alot of other company figures, too. Whatever catches my fancy.

These are awesome - you can admit it ;)

Tin

Thanks, Seth. These are amazing to see in hand. The pics don't capture the texture of those suits.

tinister said:
Shai :( I'm not a Medikommie. I collect alot of other company figures, too. Whatever catches my fancy.

These are awesome - you can admit it ;)

Tin

Yes I admit it..they are awesome.:eek: Just wanted to pick up a fight with the Kommies... But seems they ignore me as of late...:monkey2

Shai: Hehe. I'll post pics of the Medicom Hibiki figure when it arrives.

THAT figure should convince you to buy at least one Medicom.

And I still think you should pick up a couple of those RAH Ultraman Figures. They're awesome.

Shai Hulud said:
Just say no to medieval kurgan :lol:lol

I want one of those of those riders SO bad. Actually i want both of them, but alas, even one is out of my price range right now. Actually considering selling some SS star wars stuff to fund one.

medicom should add that "was" to their figures.... on boots and ****... would look awhole lot better... makes it seem less plastic...

I am not all that familiar with these.
How poseable are they?
Do they have hands other than fists?
How do they measure up compared to other 1:6 lines?
Thanks!!

Hey, Ironman1188 -

These are pretty poseable. The blue one has a suit that is slightly restrictive (as with most of these tight fitting pleather 16 uniforms) - but it's not bad at all. The green figure's suit is looser and so he is more poseable.

The each come with three sets of gloves: fists, karate chop (to pose in their salute position, and open handed casual).

As for height - they are almost exactly 12 inches.

Honestly - these are two of the best figures I've bought in the past 3 years.

Tin

Back