Help me decide what to buy, Terminator Salvation Bust 1/1 T-700 or Predator 2 Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjacK77

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a big fan of anything Terminator, Predator and Aliens. I have a few Sideshow Aliens pieces including the new Legendary Alien busts.

I'm torn between either the 1/1 scale T-700 head or the Predator 2 Guardian Predator Mask Prop Replica.

What would you purchase? And why? :)

All the best

Chris

Neither. If you need to ask strangers on a forum you can't have enough passion/love for either :)

Insightful reply cheers Col, reason I ask is I can't afford both and im sure some one on here may have both and give an opinon, as I am torn. But I will take your comment on board! ;)

Not being funny but you need to really want something or you will end up regretting.
If you love both the T-700 will probably be a more impressive display piece.
I'm a huge Predator fan but the Bios bore me, just my preference. Actually trying to move my Berserker because I don't love it and its taking up space I could have a statue.

Yer, I have never seen any of the predator masks in person, I would'nt be asking if I was going to get the T-800, I would jump on it, but its a fair bit more expensive than what I can get the T-700 for soooo. :)

Its £330 Brand new in box, im not sure if thats a good price or not, but the T-800 is going for around £470 ish

If you don't mind me weighting in. I'm also a huge alien and predator fan and I would recommend that every fan has a least one predator mask in their collection, but being the owner of a number of them I just don't think there worth the money. I think you'll get a lot more bang for you buck going for the termination bust.

With that said, it's your collection so go with whatever makes you happy and you can't go wrong. :)

If you don't mind me weighting in. I'm also a huge alien and predator fan and I would recommend that every fan has a least one predator mask in their collection, but being the owner of a number of them I just don't think there worth the money. I think you'll get a lot more bang for you buck going for the termination bust.

With that said, it's your collection so go with whatever makes you happy and you can't go wrong. :)
He is asking for opinions :)
Well said. The Masks do feel slightly cheap, especially compared to a solid Bust.

Not being funny but you need to really want something or you will end up regretting.
If you love both the T-700 will probably be a more impressive display piece.
I'm a huge Predator fan but the Bios bore me, just my preference. Actually trying to move my Berserker because I don't love it and its taking up space I could have a statue.

Your Berserker is taking up space ?? never ;)

Cool, thanks guys, I was leaning towards the bust, I think it would be nice to own! I should own a Pred mask, so I think I will save for my next next purchase ;)! Cheers again, you have given me something to think about!

Im more of a terminator fan so I would lean towards that. Having said that, iv had many terminator busts and they are all great. For me, the t600 is a beast if you can get a good price and is one of the best terminator busts out there. The t700 is nice but id go for the iconic t800 over that. You can get the combats at a good price and they look better, imo , cleaned a little just so more of the chrome shows through. If you do go for the t7, you will really like it.

Im more of a terminator fan so I would lean towards that. Having said that, iv had many terminator busts and they are all great. For me, the t600 is a beast if you can get a good price and is one of the best terminator busts out there. The t700 is nice but id go for the iconic t800 over that. You can get the combats at a good price and they look better, imo , cleaned a little just so more of the chrome shows through. If you do go for the t7, you will really like it.

Thanks, just what I was after!!! :D

I agree, I don't have any Bios anymore. I've had so many over the years, it's crazy. The only one I would consider reacquiring is the HCG P1 cause it's basically a bust and it's signed by Stan, but I defn wont for the price it goes for. Unless your a Bio collector or plan on being one, I think there are so many other things that are better had for the money.

My T-700 arrived today, and I could not be happier! :)

DSC_3967.JPG

Back