Chad Man's Collection update last page .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guy's Chad here. The main reason why I decided to delete my old collection thread it I felt it was cluttered . So with this thread I can show what I really love to collect and share a little about my self.

Well first off my name is Chad, 31- Father of 3. I first started collecting when I was a kid small stuff . Hot wheels, Kenner figures . I saw my first hot toys figure on the Christopher& Dana Reeve foundation web site. I bought it the next day. So here I am with 50 Figures plus and a few customs on the way thanks to pressure of Rdezzy, Marf Master ,Rahmier84 and Short Round, Chubby Man, If I forgot anyone yell at me later. See ya around.

Attachments

• DSC_3908.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 624
  • DSC_3907.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 595
  • DSC_3809.jpg
    DSC_3809.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 592
  • DSC_3813.jpg
    DSC_3813.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 637
  • DSC_3605.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Re: Superman1983 -My Fortress of Solitude-New beginnings

Great pics! I'd love to get a black suit Man of Steel figure--it looks awesome.

Awesome collection and photos - you have some really nice pieces there :rock

Very nice collection, I especially like your Indy. And great photos too. Do you have a wide picture of the entire room? I'd love to see them altogether.

Very nice collection, I especially like your Indy. And great photos too. Do you have a wide picture of the entire room? I'd love to see them altogether.

Sadly with the size of my room it is damn near impossible to get a nice shot of everything displayed unless it is a cellphone picture here is the best picture I have . I am currently in the process of converting the bonus room over my garage in to a family room. So I can actually have all 12 of my cabinets set up on one wall. This is what my set up looks like now. Forgive the red dot on the carpet that was a coloring incident with my 5 year old .
10957630_1539771449612272_402406538_n.jpg

Very nice photos and VERY classy set-up. :rock Thanks for sharing.

Amazing collection man. Really love a lot of the pieces you have there. Just out of curiosity, are you planning to put dioders in your detolfs?

Amazing collection man. Really love a lot of the pieces you have there. Just out of curiosity, are you planning to put dioders in your detolfs?

Yes actually I plan on getting LED lights from Barlighting.com . They have the Cool white lights that I want. I am currently renovating my bonus room above my garage so I can set up the other 7 detolf cabinets that I have. So I can display my entire collection and also get rid of the beach detolf. Just waiting to paint and get everything set up .

Cant wait for the new setup! When I visit I will be sleeping in your detolf room!

Cant wait for the new setup! When I visit I will be sleeping in your detolf room!

I have a King Size air mattress for both you and Jake when you guys come to see Hyun Kims Hellboy in March.

Nice collection

Back