Beware eBay seller zhu_lili_1985

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodiak3d

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought the pants and jacket from the Hot Toys Bespin Luke back in November from this guy (auction, not Buy It Now). I was already suspicious when he refused to combine shipping on the two items. The delivery time was also VERY long (13-37 days). Still, he/she was a "top rated seller" and I won the items cheap, so I went with it. Another Hong Kong seller, but up until now I'd had good luck with them.

Sure enough, my suspicions were right. The 16th of January was the last date of the delivery range and I hadn't received my items. I immediately tried to contact the seller (no response), and I checked his/her feedback again. In the past 2 months there have been over 100 negative feedbacks left from people who didn't get their items.

Ebay was quick to refund my money (filed my claim on Saturday, got a judgement in my favor on Monday). The items were listed as shipped but no tracking information was ever uploaded.

Sad, since I was really looking forward to the items. Still, at least I got my $$$ back. Anyone, thought you all would like to know.

All my red flags when up when I first discovered that seller back in Nov. Dead giveaways were that all the feedback was from unrelated items like clothing and accessories, not 1/6 items (ie. padding feedback). Then they used other sellers photos (not so bad but suspicious). Last was they listed the Battle Damaged T-800 for an insanely low price. Right before the end of the auction a bunch of 0 feedback shill accounts from China kept bumping the price.

Back