Here are my CUSTOM 1/6 FIGURES, weathered, altered, wired up and repainted by me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my customised 1/6 scale figure collection. Includes Hot Toys, Sideshow, Asmus, Medicom and Tamashi.

All figures have been customised by me. From weathering and battle damage, to added electronics (or light sabers). Tools used are Airbrush, pencil, paint, weathering powders, Bare Metal, Drills, knives, etc.

Please let me know what you think

Incredible work there Mr.Jazz! What helps was the poses you put them in, it really takes away the blandness factor. Do you have tutorials on the things you did?

Very nice. One day I'll be able to start pulling down figures and start tinkering with them. Unfortunately probably a few years off.

Excellent work on these, love it. Would love to see some more pics of the Catwoman. Did you repaint the face too? She looks great.

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone. And Rexus, I agree. The posing is a very important part as it can make or break a figure. I can spend hours getting all the poses to look both natural and right for the character.

PM sent tbay

Back