Hey ya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niorocks

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm antonio I am from australia, I've started collecting about 12 months ago, I am collecting mainly marvel characters and Batman stuff.
I've seen a lot of people collections on YouTube and Instagram which are really impressive.
do people find it hard to choose what to buy?
The one statue I am constantly looking for is Mr Sinister who is my favourite character. He sometimes appears on eBay but the seller is not offering international shipping.

Is there a statue or character that people are looking for or wanting to be made?

Cheers

Hello Antonio and :welcome1:

I struggle with deciding what to buy. It's hard trying to figure out which item will be harder & more expensive to get hold of somewhere down the road.

Like, right now I have the Christopher Reeve Superman Premium Format Exclusive on pre-order but I really wish that I could afford to also pre-order the Saruman Premium Format Exclusive. I've been desperately wanting a statue of Christopher Reeves Superman for years but the Saruman PF would pair beautifully with my Count Dooku PF as they're both Christopher Lee characters. So I really am tempted to jump on the wait list for the Saruman but I'm just concerned that it'll turn up at the same time as the Superman leaving me in a spot of bother, financially.

I really am struggling with this decision. :gah:

:welcome to the forums Antonio!

I used to wrestle with what to buy, but now I've pretty much narrowed my interests down. It took me a year to really decide, and I'm still refining - selling some stuff off, ordering some stuff. Hope you enjoy SSF!

Cheers,
Ken

Back