Hi all - Brit in Paris here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epicsnakehip

Freakzoid
Reaction score
New to all of this although familiar with Sideshow for quite a long time now.
I do not have many statues so far although I do have plans to change that :)

I am interested in collecting Star Wars, Horror and probably strong/iconic females. I also plan on grabbing all of the court of the dead statues as they are simply stunning.

My current orders then being processed are the PF Snowtrooper, Queen of the court of the dead and red death. The Mythos Darth Vader certainly the next order over the coming weeks. Pinhead and freddy Kruger are on my list as well as the tauntaun and han solo hoth, biker scout and speeder bike is almost a must purchase in my eyes :) As for strong females I like the look of cat woman PF and Harley quinn PF to start with.

Never really been a comic reader, not since my youth when it was the bean and Dandy so do not really relate to Marvel or DC although there's many I like the look of but feel no connection.

My collection so far has the original Wolf and Orc from Blizzard and the Original Tychus Findley as well as a collection of Kotobukiya stuff such as the snow trooper, scout trooper, darth vader and the normal stormtrooper and the black at-at figure.

I am pleased with those.

I am about to purchase 4 Besta units to accommodate the 4 themes I plan on collecting and really looking forward to filling them over the course of the year.

I will look forward to browsing these forums over the future months for tips and help I suspect.

That's me anyway. Hi All

Hello Epicsnakehip :wave and :welcome to the forum.

I wish I had more female characters realised in statue form. The only ones I have in my collection, thus far, are statues of Marge Simpson by Footprints, Jill Valentine by Virtual Legends and my Eowyn statue by Sideshow Weta.

I would like to get the Bayonetta statue by Phat Company. I originally had it on pre-order but it kept getting delayed again & again & it's now very hard to get hold of outside of Japan & is very overpriced.

Cheers mate.

Women characters are quite thin on the ground that appeal to me. I like the Maggie , walking dead statue. Kerrigan would count but I already have one of her so not sure I can be tempted by the forthcoming release later in the year just yet.

I figured I could use this space then as it's my Introduction as a sort of blog. A story of where the Bankruptcy started. I can look back in years to come when I am purchasing 20 cent books from charity shops and burning them to stay warm as I huddle under a tree in a park somewhere, remembering those fateful days I came across collectible statues :)

So here we go then, humble beginnings.

As you can see, real estate is used to the max. I went with a chaotic vibe and succeeded completely ;)

image10.jpg

And shelf by shelf then.

image1.jpg

My Blizzard wolf and Orc.

image2.jpg

awwww, aren't they cute !!!

image3.jpg

A little bit of Kotobukiya

image4.jpg

Blizzard only Hearthstone statue, bliss stein, wow 10 year anniversary coin and diablo usb drive.

image5.jpg

Original Tychus.

image6.jpg

random blizzard gaming figures.

image7.jpg

More Kotobukiya stuff as well as bobble heads and disney and lego stuff.

image8.jpg

Disney grumpy as apparently that is my name o_O , blizzard staff only treasure goblin and Kerrigan as well as other trinkets.

image9.jpg

All the wow game collector edition books amongst other book goodness. Blizzard staff only poker set.

With the purchase of Besta happening very soon and the arrival of some sideshow statue orders , after shots of the work in progress from this absolute beginner will arrive in due course :)

Back