hello from sunny San Diego!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cskiller26

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey All!

I'm new here. my name is Justin from San Diego! :)

I am new to collecting 6th scale figures. Right now I currently have the Hot Toys Snake Eyes and Sideshow winter Storm Shadow. I have always been a fan of GI Joe and those two figures are amazing! I also just pre-ordered my new Mark 42 Diecast Ironman from Sideshow last night! couldn't be more excited..

My next big purchase will be the Batman armory with Alfred and Bruce, and the Joker 2.0 bank robber! Those figures look amazing and I WANT!

thanks everyone! I ended up breaking down and making my "quota" for the end of the year on my 1/6 figures. I got HT Iron Man MK42 Diecast and the Iron Patriot figure. Shipped today! Pics coming soon. Both are from SS also.

thanks everyone! I ended up breaking down and making my "quota" for the end of the year on my 1/6 figures. I got HT Iron Man MK42 Diecast and the Iron Patriot figure. Shipped today! Pics coming soon. Both are from SS also.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! They are both awesome Iron Man figures, top of the line :rock

Be sure to post pics of your figures in the associated threads in the Marvel Figures section once you get them set up and displayed ;)

Back