So what did ya get for Christmas??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I looked around for a similar post but did not see one. So what did everyone get??

It was a Kong Christmas for me. With the prices so low it was the main thing I asked for. Some Christmas money went towards my Kong vs V rex and then I got the bookends and all the skulls. Also got the James Bond Ultimate editions DVDs vol 3 & 4 and the Alan Lee Lord of the Rings sketch book.

So what did everyone else get????

Last edited:
Collector Freak said:
mvc-002f.jpg

Hmmmm...black kryptonite, interesting....

Some dress clothes for school. I need those badly.

He-Man Season 2 Vol 2 DVD (last few episodes of the show)
King Kong EE
Narnia EE Gift Set
Rainbow Six: Vegas (360)
COD 3 (360)
Transformers The Movie
$350 cash (getting a new digital with this)

Darth Maul 1:6
A tool box full of tools
A Brian Wilson 1:6 figure
3 dress shirts for the office
A wallet (with no money in it)
Socks

At least two of the prezzies were cool. :( ;)

I still haven't decided what to do with my bonus.... Should I buy Jabba (which I have no room for and won't for at least 3 more years) or should I use it for future SSC SW 1:6'ers or should I use the funds to buy a detolf... What to do.. What to do...

pixletwin said:
A wallet (with no money in it)

Hey I got one of those too. :lol

pixletwin said:
I still haven't decided what to do with my bonus.... Should I buy Jabba (which I have no room for and won't for at least 3 more years) or should I use it for future SSC SW 1:6'ers or should I use the funds to buy a detolf... What to do.. What to do...

I'd get Jabba. This piece is so worth it! I think by the time other figures come out that you want as well you should have the money.

Coleman Propane/White Gas/Unleaded Compatable Dual Camping Stove

Nugget of high end weed

1/8 Scale RC Monster Truck Hauler Case

Venom Battery Speed Charger

Plus about 2k in cash..

:emperor

Some clothes, various gift cars, gears of war. For toys, ML Abomination and Spiderwoman, DC Superheroes Darkseid and Lex Luther, Marvel Icons Hulk which rocks and Icons Spiderman who sucks nuts.

I got a huge haul of dvd's:
-Phantom of the Opera (Chaney) - Milestone Edition
-Sin City Recut & Extended Edition
-Bette Davis Collection
-Extended King Kong
-Crash
-My Neighbour Totoro
-LURTZ!:chew And I bought the Phantom PF just before Christmas so it felt like a gift. Its smells all new:D
-Clothes and the like, movie vouchers & things like that.

It was a good year with great company.:D

A Game of Death (color) Jump Rope

An alarm clock :)

A hand-sculpted King Tut with candy inside it (my little sister)

Two Bags of Chocolate treats

Lazer Battle "board" game ....

Universal Remote :rolleyes:

Denver Nuggets Boxers....:eek:

Lacoste Cologne spray

4 cans of grey primer and some super glue :lol

no 1:6 stuff...brilliant eh

The wife and I took a rather elaborate vacation for our anniversary (Dec 11) so we took it easy on gifts for each other this year.

The kiddos sure got a gaggle of goodies though.

Beyond that, I did wind up with renewed Disneyland passes, some cashola, and clothing and personal effects.

Relatively low key this year for me since most of my big splurging on collectibles happened 2 years ago. And we wound up having to get a new water heater and furnace 2 months ago (they went out AFTER we had already committed to do some renovations on our house -- OUCH!). So we promised not to spend over $xxx cumulative on gifts for each other. But, all not bad, my pre-Christmas gift to myself was the Noble LOTR environments backgammon set. Lots of gift cards for Borders, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, etc. as well as the 7th season of West Wing :)

jimmyjamesf said:
I got a bowl and case of top Ramen and believe it or not that is the truth.

:monkey2 awwww Bob. :monkey2 The least she coulda done was get you Sapporo Ichiban ramen.

Back