Hot Toys Nick Fury The Winter Soldier collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avactionfigures

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Do they have one available? I saw a pic of it. I haven't been able to find any listings though. There is the Avengers Nick Fury, but from what I could see the headsculpt looks slightly different.

Hot-Toys-Cast-of-Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Fans-Meeting-in-Beijing-China_01.jpg

Damn it I thought HT had just announced one. No, that pic was from the HK theatrical premiere five or six months ago. It's just an Avengers Fury.

HT has given no indication that they plan to make a TWS Fury. As much as I'd love one (and Batroc and Rumlow) I think HT is done with that movie.

I just saw a pic of third party version at some Toy Fair. It'll be for sale soon according to the sign next to it. It was Fury in his Shield pimp suit and came with extra hands and his trench. I'll try to find it and post it. I'll be buying it if Hot Toys doesn't announce one.

Edit. There that didn't take long. It's from Rise Collectibles. Looks great IMO.

Damn it I thought HT had just announced one. No, that pic was from the HK theatrical premiere five or six months ago. It's just an Avengers Fury.

HT has given no indication that they plan to make a TWS Fury. As much as I'd love one (and Batroc and Rumlow) I think HT is done with that movie.

I thought they had too, I could've sworn I'd seen a different sculpt.

I just saw a pic of third party version at some Toy Fair. It'll be for sale soon according to the sign next to it. It was Fury in his Shield pimp suit and came with extra hands and his trench. I'll try to find it and post it. I'll be buying it if Hot Toys doesn't announce one.

Edit. There that didn't take long. It's from Rise Collectibles. Looks great IMO.

This is the one I saw! Though he had his usual costume on. Nonetheless, I agree. Heh pimp suit, nice. It's on Rise collectibles?
Do you have a link?

I wonder what Evans thought when he saw the Scared Captain America figure Hot Toys made. You know what, I think I know why he twisted the leg to make it look like Cap broke his leg.

I'm surprised they didn't do one to be honest. Seems like it would have been a pretty easy re-release for them.

Back