Richard Kiel passed away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know he was in the hospital.

Saw him at a film convention a few years back, got an autograph and a picture with him and everything. Sucks.

I met him at Wizard World Philadelphia in, I believe, 2006, and he was a true gentleman. He seemed like a very gracious person and just a real class act of a man. May he rest in peace.

Aw, man. He was my favorite Bond henchman. I missed out on the chance to meet him one year at a convention and have always regretted not going to meet him. RIP big guy.

I met him at Wizard World Philadelphia in, I believe, 2006, and he was a true gentleman. He seemed like a very gracious person and just a real class act of a man. May he rest in peace.

Yeah, he really was a kind hearted guy. Super nice at the booths, talked with everyone. I couldn't get over how tall he was in person. I'm a tall guy, but holy crap was he huge. I'm going to go look for the pics I took with him. There's one where he's clutching my face like Jaws.

Back